• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker on the 26th?

Boosted

Anyone up for some wheelin at Walker the day after Christmas? I'd like a shake down run on my new rig to see if I might need a project or two for the winter.... :;

Last edited:
Damn. I'm jealous of your new ride. I want!!!

Not gonna be around the 26th, but we do have a New Years run planned.:;

me and the wife will be out in the toyota that day with a buddy in his rig also, hoping to be there around 9am. I will also be popping the cherry on my truck that day also.

yotaflex.jpg
[/IMG]

me and the wife will be out in the toyota that day with a buddy in his rig also, hoping to be there around 9am. I will also be popping the cherry on my truck that day also.

Cool, look for me in the main parking lot around 9am....we can pop our cherries together....haha :haha:

bad ass jeep bill just becarefull cause they like to lay on there backs alot, well i guess it will be easier that way to pop its cherry. haha:fawkdancesmiley:

specs on the tj? :corn:

Its 75% complete....needs axles. Rig is from Utah and was built by a shop there.

2002 4.0 TJ Sport.
727 Torqueflight auto trans (originally was a 5 spd)
Atlas t-case
Polished turd front axle (D30, trussed, CTM's, 30 spline Superior Chrome moly axles, ARB and 4.88 gears)
D44 rear axle with 33 spline Superior Chrome moly axles, ARB and 4.88 gears
Full Traction Long arm suspension (4 link front, tri-link rear)
Rock n Lock sway bars
Tube fenders, sliders, Stauns, Sport cage, Premier Power welder, yada yada yada....

Not quite what I was planning on building, but close enough to where it made sense for me to buy it rather than pay twice as much trying to duplicate it.

won't be talking to him til after the holidays...but as soon as I find out, I'll let you know:awesomework: