• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weeknight Street Ride

MarcW

War-Jeeper, and I went last night and had a blast, if you ride BMX, or a mountain bike, and like hucking your carcass off stair sets, or grinding rails and such, post up. i wanna go again in the next couple days. got some new junk on my bike i wanna try out :D

I just picked up my new bike this week, I plan on going for my first real ride on it saturday or sunday up at Pilchuck Tree Farm if anyones interested in a little dirt riding.

bass2323 said:
I just picked up my new bike this week, I plan on going for my first real ride on it saturday or sunday up at Pilchuck Tree Farm if anyones interested in a little dirt riding.

what kind of bike? :cheer: me and sams (War-Jeeper) bikes bring teh tank action. mine can handle my fat ass huckin it off 8 foot plus to flat. :cool: sam could probably huck twice as high as me, he is way lighter, and has rear suspension :cool:

whoa, st ed's on street tires with 1 gear sucks :mad: dust was makin me get all slippery and sideways on the fast sections. :mad:

anyone down for thursday night in bellevue? :cool:

I just picked up a specialized enduro, it was on a clearance sale and I couldnt resist. I'm not that into big drops on my bike yet, I'll save that for snowboarding.

I'm trying to keep up with my neighbors on non-running cars in the driveway, I'm at 1.5 right now I'm never quite sure if the honda will start. I'm going to start on the jeep next weekend , its a good thing I went with the claytons arms instead of tnt's it should only take a day of work to pull the trans anyways.

XJonathan said:
U should fix your jeep instead

i thought you were talkin to both of us :flipoff: replaced a leaf spring today on the jeep, next is motor mounts and a next x-member. but back to the bikes.

Bass2323, you should come out for a street ride anyway. you dont have to hit the big stufff, come on out and have fun on the smaller stuff. :cheer:

Hmm, maybe a friend and I shall join you sometime. we just ride BMX, i have a Free Agent Hellcat with no pedals:redneck: (they were on my other bike when it was stolen:mad: ) but ya we're not hardcore by any means, but i like a good 3-4 stair drop now and again:clappy: where in bellevue do you guys go??? i work in bellevue and would love to know of some spots to rip it up:cool: especially at night:cool: :cool:

i have two sets of pedals, i believe there both primos. one set is bent, and free, and the other set is not bent (i think) and they cost dinner at wendys :flipoff: we should go riding sometime. there is stair set heaver next to the rock bottom/ bus station, rails, ledges, all kinds of fun stuff. might be goin tomarrow night.:D

cool, i might have to get you dinner at wendy's sometime then.:kiss: it's a date! hmm prolly not gonna be able to make it out tommorow but some other time sure. FYI i really am not good at all (i.e. no rail grinds) and haven't ridden in almost a year now so i'm beyond rusty, lol. is there an actual park in bellevue then also???

um, i dunno if there is one in bellevue. i know there is one in woodinville. and im not a good rider either, so no worrys, i just like huckin my carcass off big stuff :redneck: i think the strait pedals, are anodized gold :cool:

gimme an address to meet ya and i think i MIGHT be able to swing something, i'm wheeling in the aftenoon sometime so i'm not sure when i'd get out there, but i could at least give it a shot:cool:

call me, i will be in an unknown location in bellevue, havent decided yet. call me at 206-819-7883

MarcW said:
call me, i will be in an unknown location in bellevue, havent decided yet. call me at 206-819-7883

unknown or undislosed???:redneck: :; oh btw i was gonna ask, do you ride a MTB or BMX??? and what kind?

i ride a MTB, but its got so many BMX parts on it im not sure what to call it :D specailized P1, no factory parts besides the frame and the seat post :; broken everything else :D unknown right now. im going on a scouting mission tomarrow. :cheer:

i ride a little bmx, well i used too before my 5th concussion and 3rd set of front teeth but im alwalys down for a mellow street ride, i got a couple buddies who ride also, a lot better than me though, post when the next street ride is, i ride a mild built haro mirra but it gets the job done