• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weeknight Street Ride

i just got off work, at 5 am, and thursday night/friday morning is gonna be a late morning, go home, and wake up at a respectable time, but i will be up until atleadt 4 am, so 10 pm shouldnt be a problem. SAM, you down too? if not, tell your buddy he can come out ride us. :D

MarcW said:
i just got off work, at 5 am, and thursday night/friday morning is gonna be a late morning, go home, and wake up at a respectable time, but i will be up until atleadt 4 am, so 10 pm shouldnt be a problem. SAM, you down too? if not, tell your buddy he can come out ride us. :D

You guys going friday or thursday?

I'm fat and im slow, you should be able to outride me in your sleep, blindfolded, drunk, with your hands tied behing your back, with no legs. :flipoff:

MarcW said:
I'm fat and im slow, you should be able to outride me in your sleep, blindfolded, drunk, with your hands tied behing your back, with no legs. :flipoff:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

He isnt too skinny himself acctually:flipoff:
and rides a 55 pound bike hahahaha

War-Jeeper said:
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

He isnt too skinny himself acctually:flipoff:
and rides a 55 pound bike hahahaha

One day Sam, you will grow up and out and know what it likes to really feel pain.

Say, when are we hitting the urban stuff up? Maybe I will convince Canada to come riding too. (guy who has gap jumps in his blood).

Boxxerace said:
One day Sam, you will grow up and out and know what it likes to really feel pain.

Say, when are we hitting the urban stuff up? Maybe I will convince Canada to come riding too. (guy who has gap jumps in his blood).

Umm yer talking to the guy who squished a vertibrae here man:kissmyass: I know what pain is like

I think there tearing it up tomorow night, PM MarcW, his names Marcus

tomarrow night im thinking. im lame, and not a good show, so dont expect much. :flipoff: im waiting for my rear wheel to die too, so who knows, might see some good taco action :cool:

MarcW said:
tomarrow night im thinking. im lame, and not a good show, so dont expect much. :flipoff: im waiting for my rear wheel to die too, so who knows, might see some good taco action :cool:

The only person out of our group that wasnt lame was Alex hahahaha

so do you guys all ride bmx or MTB ?? just wondering because i;ve been riding for like 8 years (bmx) and wouldnt mind grinding some rails some night or something...

Marcus, my **** pile will be on the road within a month/month and a half, I suppose I'll have to drag this thing up and ride with y'all.
l_8e4ef838ee9c4d049cc7f45e4954a40c.jpg

bmxanddie said:
so do you guys all ride bmx or MTB ?? just wondering because i;ve been riding for like 8 years (bmx) and wouldnt mind grinding some rails some night or something...

I ride a big fat squishy Santa Cruz.

If I had a trials bike however, I would ride that in the city. You guys on heavy street "bmx" bikes are friggin nuts. I knew a guy who was pretty good at flatland stuff too.