• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weeknight Street Ride

you find a place to ride yet buddy? i've been riding the past couple nights getting psyched up for a ride with you guys, hurry up before i get lazy:kissmyass: :redneck:

oh btw my curfew is 8:30pm so if you guys could drive me home at that time it would be appreciated thanks:flipoff:

I wish I lived closer to you guys, I'd be up for an impromptu street ride. I need to get my fat ass out on my bike more often... last time I rode it I about died (in more ways than one). I should really think about a helmet.

well, i think sam is gone right now to some camp, so it would be me, and possibly another buddy i have, and we would be on mountain bikes. i wanna say thursday night in bellevue. i really hope your curfew isnt 8:30, because i usually dont start riding till then, the traffic dies down, and it cools off.:D

MarcW said:
well, i think sam is gone right now to some camp, so it would be me, and possibly another buddy i have, and we would be on mountain bikes. i wanna say thursday night in bellevue. i really hope your curfew isnt 8:30, because i usually dont start riding till then, the traffic dies down, and it cools off.:D
no my cuefew isn't 8:30pm but i will have to bring parental supervision:flipoff: no j/k i might bring a friend or two out to ride if that's cool with you???:hi:

Last edited:
im in kirkland. i havent ridden my bike in ages. i dont work this thursday, i'd be down for a little street ridin action. i have a pos gary fisher no suspension mtb. or a 96 diamond back reactor pro bmx. both stock as all git up. lets go jump some stairs!

so we are down for tomarrow night? i am. i was thinkin right at dusk we can get after it. im gonna PM you both my number. k? maybe we can only take one or two cars. of i can ride with you down there, skico :D

going on thursday night im thinkin, anyone want to come?

EDIT--------FRIDAY IS THE NEW DATE, THIS FRIDAY IS THE RIDE NIGHT>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<

Last edited:
Hahaha well i have been outa town for a bit, first in whistler downhill mountain biking and then in Eniat, Washington dirtbiking and jet skiing but im back now!

Anyway i will be riding on friday night with Marcus in the bellevue area, hopefully my front fork holds up for the ride i seem to have blown a seal in whistler but im not to worried about it.

Anyway who all is going my buddy across the street will probably come (Alex if you remember him Marc)

War-Jeeper said:
Hahaha well i have been outa town for a bit, first in whistler downhill mountain biking and then in Eniat, Washington dirtbiking and jet skiing but im back now!

Anyway i will be riding on friday night with Marcus in the bellevue area, hopefully my front fork holds up for the ride i seem to have blown a seal in whistler but im not to worried about it.

Anyway who all is going my buddy across the street will probably come (Alex if you remember him Marc)

i remember the PRO styles of alex, he is an excellent rider and far outshines me :hi: i wouldnt worry about the monster T, i have been riding my DJ2 on blown seals (both sides puked about a year ago) for about a year (who doesnt read the text in perenthesis?) sounds like it will end up being a fun street ride :cheer:

MarcW said:
i remember the PRO styles of alex, he is an excellent rider and far outshines me :hi: i wouldnt worry about the monster T, i have been riding my DJ2 on blown seals (both sides puked about a year ago) for about a year (who doesnt read the text in perenthesis?) sounds like it will end up being a fun street ride :cheer:

Indeed his riding is far superior to yers and mine but it provides good entertainment for others:clappy:. Ya im not to worried about it right now and the seals are 40 bucks so i dont really have the money anyway

MarcW said:
well, how about next weekend, i have 5 days off work. and the weather might cooperate. :D

Im gonna be in arizon from friday morning till tuesday evening:booo:

But if you wanna do somthing thursday night i might be down for that

I used to ride, but then I got old and hurt myself too much dirt jumping. Some friends and me were the ones who started the trails past the moovie theatre in Monroe, I still see people riding there. That and I got toys with engines:;

Oh and my beloved S&M Holmes was stollen:booo:

laughter said:
I'd like to join ya'll if you're rolling around. Up in B'ham, but heading down thursday or friday evening...

well, maybe this friday night? my number is somewere in this thread, give me a call. tell me your laughter :kissmyass:

Cascade_Crawler said:
marcus im down for a bmw ride :;

not like the last one :kiss: talked her into a Clutchmasters stage one clutch and the Stage three Hardware :cheer: :cheer: CAI next, and she should be pretty quick :;

MarcW said:
well, maybe this friday night? my number is somewere in this thread, give me a call. tell me your laughter :kissmyass:

not like the last one :kiss: talked her into a Clutchmasters stage one clutch and the Stage three Hardware :cheer: :cheer: CAI next, and she should be pretty quick :;

When do i get a ride in the BMW anyway?:D