• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weelin today

jeepmauler said:
STOP..................that would just take it to the next level.........and would be OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!

What ever mr cut your perfect A-pillars off :flipoff:

jeepmauler said:
STOP..................that would just take it to the next level.........and would be OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!

NO.. it would need boggers too then it would be OFF THE HOOK:cool:

cough cough tinfoil cough cough

...says you.

as I live my new life,post wheeling, I remember selectivly

Last edited:
jeepmauler said:
cough cough tinfoil cough cough

...says you.

as I live my new life,post wheeling, I remember selectivly

Poor guy---cuts his hair so he has no brain protection from the sun :flipoff:

Sorry. Reiter trails:rb: You know what I ment. I have never heard anyone call it reiter trails until here, and for all the XO bashing it did save
some body damage, or do you have to have body damage to fit in.

freedom5 said:
Sorry. Reiter trails:rb: You know what I ment. I have never heard anyone call it reiter trails until here, and for all the XO bashing it did save
some body damage, or do you have to have body damage to fit in.

yes you have to have body damage to fit in:flipoff: j/k:redneck:

btw thanks for inviting me today:flipoff: :stirpot:

That thing is uglier than any dents you saved yourself from getting. . .subjectively speaking of course. I have no style.

Boonie Buster said:
explain please....:stirpot:

If a rig isnt capable of running the origanal line a bypass is made. Example first obstacle on sackup its tough for most rigs i would say so a bypass is made to go around it. But then that bypass is to difficult for rig with say 33" and open diffs. So he makes and bypass around that one. How many go arounds on are on that first obstacle?? 5?? and keeps going till it looks like a I5.. Just my .02 but im sure others feel the same and i could probably drive my bmw up that trail... well maybe not.

blackcj7 said:
If a rig isnt capable of running the origanal line a bypass is made. Example first obstacle on sackup its tough for most rigs i would say so a bypass is made to go around it. But then that bypass is to difficult for rig with say 33" and open diffs. So he makes and bypass around that one. How many go arounds on are on that first obstacle?? 5?? and keeps going till it looks like a I5.. Just my .02 but im sure others feel the same and i could probably drive my bmw up that trail... well maybe not.

i agree with you on that, i was just wanting to know why. thanks. I feel though that a trail should have a bypass here and there or no one will ever be able to go on trails except for buggies eventually. we all started ouy on little tires and little lifts. how do you think they were ORIGINALY started, by little jeepers back in the day. (Naches) like lake issabelle was a logging road at one point. a lot of trails were logging roads turned sour.:corn: i just feel that there should be a compromise somewhere (i'm such a fence rider, not democrat though:flipoff: )

btw, don't take this out of context, it's hard for me to explain my opinion over the interweb, so i'm more than certain i left some details out...

Boonie Buster said:
i agree with you on that, i was just wanting to know why. thanks. I feel though that a trail should have a bypass here and there or no one will ever be able to go on trails except for buggies eventually. we all started ouy on little tires and little lifts. how do you think they were ORIGINALY started, by little jeepers back in the day. (Naches) like lake issabelle was a logging road at one point. a lot of trails were logging roads turned sour.:corn: i just feel that there should be a compromise somewhere (i'm such a fence rider, not democrat though:flipoff: )

Im with ya have few bypass's here and there but line has to be drawn somewhere :cool: