• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weelin today

Just installed my lights
tubefenders002Medium.jpg

Ok, I have to jump on the uber hideous 4runner exo cage bashin wagon.

WTF IS THAT?!?

I'm kina a exo cage nazi. I like exo's a lot. I have one. ButIfrignhateexo'sthatstickaloverthegodamplaceandlooklikewhateveridiotthatbuiltthemwasjusttryingtouseeverysingleinchoftubeupandtherelookslikethereisafuknladergoinguptheside!!!! grrrrr!! cages should be nice and tucked and follow the body lines nicley, not goalloverthegodamplaceatrandom!!!!!

and:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :looser:

Hey Freedom. Can I come over there and take some of you'r new KC lights? I need more light:D

Actualy, turn them all on right where it's parked tonight so I can see inside the back of my shop :haha:

NotMatt said:
You could've put the amount you spent on tube and the amount you spent on the body lift and tires and such into a beater toyota truck and gone out and done the same thing... without fear of damaging or denting your nice rig. That's all I'm sayin'... not trying to be judgemental or a prick or anything, that's just the way I look at it.

I've had nice rigs and I've had beat up POS rigs... I always have more fun with the beatup POS rigs. :D

I had a nice rig, and it became a beat up POS rig I have dent's in every panel and no longer worry about dent's But I too wish my passenger door's still opened.:redneck: my beat up POS is finally paid off and only cost me 10k after all was said and done.

TB-F said:
Hey Freedom. Can I come over there and take some of you'r new KC lights? I need more light:D

Actualy, turn them all on right where it's parked tonight so I can see inside the back of my shop :haha:

Back--those lil light that thing up like a match :D

OK, cut this guy some slack. Yes that exo is about the :rb: est thing I have seen in some time and it's functionability ( is that a word?) is limited but so what. I saw it on the trail yesterday when most of you were probably web wheeling. :haha: Just throw a snorkel on that thing and a set of thornbirds.:cool:

My advice, cut that gay exo off, and learn how to wheel a full bodied rig without bashing it on trees. I wheeled my 96 4runner for almost 3 years with only 2 small dents. Learn how to drive.

Heres a picture of my only major dent i get, on my rear passenger door. U dont need no stinkin exo!

93582026.jpg

freedom5 said:
Dang. A dare to dent my jeep to sh!t. If I had a bigger bumper I'd take you up on that.

I don't care what you do with your truck, but I dont want mine looking like it.

you.... follow shane.... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

if i had a bigger bumper.... WTF you own a Jeep :redneck:

Dents are :rb: everytime i go out i get the same dents in the same spot then i come home and pound as many out as i can. Keeps it from looking like a raped ape.:corn:

TB-F said:
Ok, I have to jump on the uber hideous 4runner exo cage bashin wagon.

WTF IS THAT?!?

I'm kina a exo cage nazi. I like exo's a lot. I have one. ButIfrignhateexo'sthatstickaloverthegodamplaceandlooklikewhateveridiotthatbuiltthemwasjusttryingtouseeverysingleinchoftubeupandtherelookslikethereisafuknladergoinguptheside!!!! grrrrr!! cages should be nice and tucked and follow the body lines nicley, not goalloverthegodamplaceatrandom!!!!!

and:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :looser:
Ya, but at least your work looks good. :clappy:

Latest posts