• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weelin today

2pwrlftrs4u said:
you.... follow shane.... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

if i had a bigger bumper.... WTF you own a Jeep :redneck:
:haha: :haha: :haha: I don't need a big bumper. I just need a gang of lights.

blackcj7 said:
Dents are :rb: everytime i go out i get the same dents in the same spot then i come home and pound as many out as i can. Keeps it from looking like a raped ape.:corn:

You know, if you have those dents that you get from the same spots. If you stopped pounding them out, your rig would already be dented there so it wouldn't dent next time.

The definition of insanity is: repeating the same behaviour expecting different results.

KarlVP said:
You know, if you have those dents that you get from the same spots. If you stopped pounding them out, your rig would already be dented there so it wouldn't dent next time.

The definition of insanity is: repeating the same behaviour expecting different results.
Ow, my sides! :haha: :haha: :haha:

skrause said:
Ya, but at least your work looks good. :clappy:

Exactley. So I have room to criticize :D Cages (as funny as it sounds) are a mixture of functinality and art. it has to look good. But it also has to function properly. Fortunatley triangles are a pleasing shape:clappy:

example of a eye pleasing exo (yes it's my truck, sorry)
nt2.jpg

example of someone's cage idea that I would deam "bad" or god awful ugly, witchever.
badexoidea.jpg

I obviousley go for the "minimalist" look. I hate random bars going all over the damn place.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter what you do to your rig as long as you practice proper trail ediquet(sp) and DO NOT modify a trail for your rig. I personally think exo's are :rb: but to each there own as we are not all the same/cast from the same mold---Ethans is certainly one of the nicer ones though and I have seen his cage (no pun intended) rattled pretty good :;

crash said:
Doesn't matter what you do to your rig as long as you practice proper trail ediquet(sp) and DO NOT modify a trail for your rig. I personally think exo's are :rb: but to each there own as we are not all the same/cast from the same mold---Ethans is certainly one of the nicer ones though and I have seen his cage (no pun intended) rattled pretty good :;

:haha: yah, that was a good one. that tree was after you too budy!

too bad you missed the best "cage rattlin'" I have given it last summer :clappy: And I agree that nomater how :rb: you'r rig if you actualy go out and wheel it props to you :beer:

is that black toyota serious? wtf is with that exo? it looks absolutley ridiculous

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Shrappy... oh man.

Exos are for people who can't drive and have to pinball off all the trees. :looser: Props for taking a new shiny rig on the trail, but that cage is just....... wow... :rb:

Oh it's not a new shiny rig. It has no interior because the coke head he bought it from took a saw to the interior when his buddies told him they hid an 8-ball in the frame and called the cops.

Sorry this is just entertaining... I didn't know Shrappy was up on this board. I've known him from when he used to stunt motorbikes.

P.S. I see you online recently sucka. :nana:

I saw this 4runner at a resturant in mill creek aboot a month ago, exo cage is gone, but he never ground down the stubs on the sliders. :haha: :haha:

Oh it's not a new shiny rig. It has no interior because the coke head he bought it from took a saw to the interior when his buddies told him they hid an 8-ball in the frame and called the cops.

Sorry this is just entertaining... I didn't know Shrappy was up on this board. I've known him from when he used to stunt motorbikes.

P.S. I see you online recently sucka. :nana:

Huh? :wtf:

Latest posts