• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weelin today

IMHO body damage doesnt mean **** and on a new rig like that is a total waste. Get out while you still can. Cut that tube off and use it for a daily driver or sell it. Get a jeep or toyota for 1500-2000gs and go beat the tar out of it. Bash it weld on it whatever no remorse. From there you will have a better idea of what you want to run on the trails.

Give this guy a break, hes out there having a good time in his rig, isnt that what its about,??.... , I run a Subaru and have been verbally shot at, why does it matter what the vehicle looks like or the badge on it!

Give this guy a break, hes out there having a good time in his rig, isnt that what its about,??.... , I run a Subaru and have been verbally shot at, why does it matter what the vehicle looks like or the badge on it!

It's not so much the rig... it's the sprinkler pipe & the Piaa lights :haha:

Well atleast he did not post that thing on Pirate they would have really tore him a new....but hey as long as he is having fun who really cares....

Even though I think it looked terrible, I think the elitist crowd who has never ran a stock rig or had no lift or had tires smaller than 87" had better take a close look at themselves and wonder if anything they ever did to their rigs or out on the trail was "dumb."

BTW, what the **** is Reiter trails? It has been Reiter Pit for as long as I, or my parents, or my parents' parents can remember! :fawkdancesmiley:

:stirpot:

Now this is one more guy who thinks we are pricks and will do nothing more in the outdoors with a perfectly capable rig. So, if you are not to wheel a newer rig (good points...) were we not supposed to wheel a newer CJ back in the day?

:corn:

BTW, what the **** is Reiter trails? It has been Reiter Pit for as long as I, or my parents, or my parents' parents can remember!

Reiter pit is actually the active open quarry just before the gravel lot at Reiter Trails. In an attempt to show the state that it could be an ORV park and not just a place to burn **** and beat the piss out of our rigs it has been properly named. maybe now the state will help us out.

Even though I think it looked terrible, I think the elitist crowd who has never ran a stock rig or had no lift or had tires smaller than 87" had better take a close look at themselves and wonder if anything they ever did to their rigs or out on the trail was "dumb."

Now this is one more guy who thinks we are pricks and will do nothing more in the outdoors with a perfectly capable rig.

Turst me... I know Shrappy on a personal level and I can honestly say... it's better he's not in the woods. Now I believe he's trying to be an MMA fighter... :dunno:

Reiter pit is actually the active open quarry just before the gravel lot at Reiter Trails. In an attempt to show the state that it could be an ORV park and not just a place to burn **** and beat the piss out of our rigs it has been properly named. maybe now the state will help us out.

Yup--he nailed it...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................

Maybe after getting to Ocean city camp ground later today, due some wheelin on the beech before everybody else getts there and there are HUGE ruts that Ruby MIGHT get stuck in.

Really? Wow... I didn't know about this pit I grew up 1000 yards from... I am an aqcuaintance of the guy who operates it! I get what you guys are trying to do, and I was just kinda being an ass for some reason. But I will never in my life call it Reiter Trails! Just won't work.:flipoff:

Really? Wow... I didn't know about this pit I grew up 1000 yards from... I am an aqcuaintance of the guy who operates it! I get what you guys are trying to do, and I was just kinda being an ass for some reason. But I will never in my life call it Reiter Trails! Just won't work.:flipoff:

Thats ok--- we will let it slide this time... You must have grown up on the other side of the river or over in nature trails :D I can almost throw a rock there from my place :redneck:

Thats ok I just call it reiter

Thats ok--- we will let it slide this time... You must have grown up on the other side of the river or over in nature trails :D I can almost throw a rock there from my place :redneck:

Thats ok I just call it reiter

Yeah, Big Bend, actually. So, in driving distance, a couple of miles. But in swimming and walking distance, about 1500 yards from Sac-up! Wish I wheeled then, but moved my senior year to Sultan...:puke:

I just feel lucky to live within a few miles of Reiter. I actually rarely air up form there, and I don't trailer.:;

Yeah, Big Bend, actually. So, in driving distance, a couple of miles. But in swimming and walking distance, about 1500 yards from Sac-up! Wish I wheeled then, but moved my senior year to Sultan...:puke:

I just feel lucky to live within a few miles of Reiter. I actually rarely air up form there, and I don't trailer.:;

now that i refuse to air you back up until you get to the house:fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

It's a 4 runner.. just smack some body panels and make it look like all the other Yotas :redneck: . I'm hoping those bars can be removed though :wtf:
not all yotas are beat jeff. but yeah if your gonna wheel somthing you are prob. gonna get a dent or two. unless you consider wheeling to be behind albertsons in the mud puddles...

not all yotas are beat jeff. but yeah if your gonna wheel somthing you are prob. gonna get a dent or two. unless you consider wheeling to be behind albertsons in the mud puddles...

only idiot pus' bags wheel behind albersons, all the cool kids hang out in the safeway parking lot and do wicked burnouts in their parents deisel pickups:fawkdancesmiley: