• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well I think the family buggy is ready to sell.

:blabla: :blabla: so who bought it then or do you girls want to play "lets keep a secret" all week long:76:

:blabla: :blabla: so who bought it then or do you girls want to play "lets keep a secret" all week long:76:

That would be me :cool:

Just wanted to paint it, and get a couple things done before the new owner picks it up.

Real nice of ya to get it looking good before I pick it up :awesomework:

the new owner needs to post up so we can talk smack.....paging Bryan !!!!!!

We will be a little nice to him, then when he is on his lid we will talk smack.:D

I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunity to talk shiat. It is going to be weird wheeling an automatic...I have always had a manual :eeek: Hey Porter, you're not going to tear up if I scratch the paintjob...are ya?

That would be me :cool:

Real nice of ya to get it looking good before I pick it up :awesomework:

I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunity to talk shiat. It is going to be weird wheeling an automatic...I have always had a manual :eeek: Hey Porter, you're not going to tear up if I scratch the paintjob...are ya?

He will.....bring some tissues.:haha:

A TJ driver wheelin rig huh?

Going to have to change your user name to Rich 2 :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

Yeah......... Thats all ya got on me huh... :fawkdancesmiley:

*(We all started somewheres... and ended with something!)

It's nice to drive around the Country side and wheel too, without having to drag a truck and trailer. *If ya had skills - you too could do it like us DD/WW's

:D

oh. well - i guess the buggy guys gotta prove something... :cool:

Yeah......... Thats all ya got on me huh... :fawkdancesmiley:

*(We all started somewheres... and ended with something!)

It's nice to drive around the Country side and wheel too, without having to drag a truck and trailer. *If ya had skills - you too could do it like us DD/WW's

:D

oh. well - i guess the buggy guys gotta prove something... :cool:

the only WW skills you got, is you can type 80 wpm :flipoff:

:eeek: Hey Porter, you're not going to tear up if I scratch the paintjob...are ya?
I must inform you that it always has been tradition for me to put the first scratch on Porters paint.....the tradition is passed on with transfer of ownership.........when we going out?

Last edited: