• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well I think the family buggy is ready to sell.

I must inform you that it always has been tradition for me to put the first scratch on Porters paint.....the tradition is passed on with transfer of ownership.........when we going out?

Not so sure that is a good plan...I have seen you wheel.

Total lack of respect for your equipment :flipoff:

Attachments

• Sausage.jpg
    Sausage.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 128
  • hump.jpg
    hump.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 132
I'll be sure to bring my camera........I have one question, who currently owns it?

Come to think of it I have put that buggy on its side...I pushed it over:haha: :haha: :haha:

I'll be sure to bring my camera........I have one question, who currently owns it?

Come to think of it I have put that buggy on its side...I pushed it over:haha: :haha: :haha:

They say that possession is 9/10th of the law, so that would make Mike the current owner...I should be able to fix that situation in a couple days :D

I do remember you giving Tory a little help @ the Cottonwood...did he ever return the favor?

That had to be a very satisfying moment for Tory :haha:
He was grinning from ear to ear. But you should have seen the look on the other peoples faces when Tory pushed him over. They didnt have a clue what happened in the past. Good times, already looking forward to Funny/Moon this summer.:cool:

They say that possession is 9/10th of the law, so that would make Mike the current owner...I should be able to fix that situation in a couple days :D

I do remember you giving Tory a little help @ the Cottonwood...did he ever return the favor?

Well, techinically I own it then :D