• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well I think the family buggy is ready to sell.

Well she left tonight with her new owner. My hope is Dirk will ride her hard, and put her away wet. Have fun with your new ride dude. You now own my old tow rig, and spare buggy.:haha: :D

Well she left tonight with her new owner. My hope is Dirk will ride her hard, and put her away wet. Have fun with your new ride dude.

The snow was coming down hard for quite awhile...cleared up as I got closer to home. Looking forward to seeing what this thing will do :cool:

Last edited:
Yeah, on post #45 in this thread->not sure who it is,but most rigs of this magnatude I've seen have all 4 donuts touching terra firma; not baggin on the rig, just merely commenting on what I'm seeing:D

Yeah, on post #45 in this thread->not sure who it is,but most rigs of this magnatude I've seen have all 4 donuts touching terra firma; not baggin on the rig, just merely commenting on what I'm seeing:D

You obviously have never met Robin :haha:

but most rigs of this magnatude I've seen have all 4 donuts touching terra firma; not baggin on the rig, just merely commenting on what I'm seeing:D

I originally posted these pics in 2005 & they sparked similar questions...the rig is plenty flexible (Robin might be too?!). Here is another shot of him backing off the sami :D

Attachments

• IMG_0525_small.jpg
    IMG_0525_small.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 106
:haha: I think I'll just take your word for it that Robin's flexible!!:haha:
As for the buggy-I figured as much-> Is the rig clad in white Jeepish panels now, and the cage painted blue?:corn:

Dirk, did you get your ''I :heartpump: Porter'' bumper stickers yet. You could put one on his old Truck and one on his old Buggy.:fawkdancesmiley:

Dirk, did you get your ''I :heartpump: Porter'' bumper stickers yet. You could put one on his old Truck and one on his old Buggy.:fawkdancesmiley:

I fail to find the humor in that statement :flipoff:

Someday I will sell him one of those also. Good idea.:awesomework: :D

Let me know if you ever buy a camper, fix it up & want to sell it...I might be interested :haha:

Does your rig have any articulation? Seems as though not!!

That picture was me pushing it beyond keeping tires on the ground. I almost put it on it's side during that picture. It did not flex as good as it did with the 60's under it. The Mog axles make it have little up travel. I have since moved the front axle forward and have better up travel.

AND.....flex is way over rated. I am confident to say that my buggy as it was set up in those pictures can side hill better than most. If it was built to be a flex machine, it would be worthless as a real world wheeler.

To keep this on topic...........I look forward to wheeling with the new Dirkmobile :awesomework:

That picture was me pushing it beyond keeping tires on the ground. I almost put it on it's side during that picture. It did not flex as good as it did with the 60's under it. The Mog axles make it have little up travel. I have since moved the front axle forward and have better up travel.

AND.....flex is way over rated. I am confident to say that my buggy as it was set up in those pictures can side hill better than most. If it was built to be a flex machine, it would be worthless as a real world wheeler.

To keep this on topic...........I look forward to wheeling with the new Dirkmobile :awesomework:

I wanna see the mad flex shots of your Euro bike :hi: :D :D I know that thing can sidehill like a mofo. :haha: