• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

well my truck is at bickford again....

TheMasterbater

Coudla been bad, real bad. Back when i had my Balljoints replaced, they never tightened the clamp on the tie-rod and i had a clunk from my front end and could never figure out what it was. WEll today I found out what it was. Going down they street all the sudden My tie-rod finally let loose. It only happened Down the street from the jobsite so i was going slow. But **** me if it woulda happened 5 miles earlier when i was on the freeway, it woulda be BAD.

Bickford got a peice of my mind and will now bend over backwards for me :D

I would say that you should look into a Dodge, but I just saw one like mine alongside the freeway yesterday with the spindle/wheel/tire combo dangling off one side....

I would say that you should look into a Dodge, but I just saw one like mine alongside the freeway yesterday with the spindle/wheel/tire combo dangling off one side....

this has nothing to do with it being dodge or ford:looser: , it has to do with some dumbass mechanic who could have killed cody:rolleyes:

are you new or somethin? I was screwin with Cody, chilllllllllll. Our sweet little Cody is safe. So quit your whinin'

No, he's a sno-isle elite, so he's uber smart:fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

iam new though ....and once i get 2297 posts ill be as smart as you !!!!! dumbass

No, once you rise to the level of Crusty or Jobby, then you'll be smart...:haha: :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley: :hi:

Coudla been bad, real bad. Back when i had my Balljoints replaced, they never tightened the clamp on the tie-rod and i had a clunk from my front end and could never figure out what it was. WEll today I found out what it was. Going down they street all the sudden My tie-rod finally let loose. It only happened Down the street from the jobsite so i was going slow. But **** me if it woulda happened 5 miles earlier when i was on the freeway, it woulda be BAD.

Bickford got a peice of my mind and will now bend over backwards for me :D

Weif's bro's car had the brakes checked at firestone I believe. Well some dumbass deemed it unimportant to retorq the lugntus. As he was going over the pass (he goes to Central), he got a real bad wobble and pulled off to find only one loose remaining lugnut holding his wheel on. His brake job was pretty cheap after that... But scary ****! :eek:

So cody did they fix you up?

Nope, they cant figure out how to get it in the shop :haha: I told them they better get their ****in handtools out and fix it in the parking lot. They said it should be done by tomorrow, i replied with, i fawkin better be if you dont want my putting my quad on top of this taurus. :haha:

Nope, they cant figure out how to get it in the shop :haha: I told them they better get their ****in handtools out and fix it in the parking lot. They said it should be done by tomorrow, i replied with, i fawkin better be if you dont want my putting my quad on top of this taurus. :haha:

Do it anyways!! :haha::haha:

They what---talk about a pile of Bullshit :rolleyes: