• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

well my truck is at bickford again....

now that's damn funny.. I'm sorry but if you work at a shop and can't figure out how to get the bastard in the shop. You have even less time under your belt then me.. Of course they did fawk it up in the first place :haha:

Nope, they cant figure out how to get it in the shop :haha: I told them they better get their ****in handtools out and fix it in the parking lot. They said it should be done by tomorrow, i replied with, i fawkin better be if you dont want my putting my quad on top of this taurus. :haha:

I would have demanded a pick-up replacement vehical... Taurus=:looser:

Well got the bitch back today. They did a good job working on it with me. They did a 150 point inspection and found more warranty items that need to be addressed before warranty runs out (oil leaks and ****) The thing drives better than ever, and i'm in love with my truck again. :cheer: :cheer:

Now i need to go put the programmer back in. It was a gutless turd driving it home at the stock setting :redneck:

I had a similiar experience with a warranty issue. I ended up being without my old truck for 2 weeks. In the meantime I was given a Hyundia accent, which they were told would be used like the truck that I owned. When they got it back it had nearly no interior left since I was in the middle of a roofing job and had to hauloff the old roof somehow!!!! The frontseat, back seat, and the trunk were all trashed. Oh and the head liner had foot prints on it. HEHEHEHE SOmething about insurance and no skin off my back.

Latest posts