• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what brake set up is everbody running

My 1989 7/8 jeep master cylinder and booster combo with 2001 dodge dually 2wd front calipers on the rear and giant 97 f350 calipers on the front work the best for every application no matter what. Doesn't matter what engine size, how much you weigh, your pedal design, how smushy your brake pedal is or how much room you have to work with, it works the best. :)

Of course I'm joking. That is such a broad statement

Re:

95 grand cherokee factory booster with a 99' dodge 2500 MC on it, then the front axle is a SD60 from a F450 with the stock twin pot calipers, and the rear is a 14B with 3/4 ton chevy front calipers and D44 rotors. Stops 42s like they arent there.

69 Camaro mc on 90 yj booster

Chevy 60 front stock calipers
1/2 ton Chevy calipers on 14 bolt.

Fine tuning the push rod length is key to any setup.

I tried the e350, 78 grand marquis, and stock 90 yj setups prior to 69 Camaro and this is by far better with tons and 42's.

87yj booster, 99 dodge 2500 MC, stock Chevy d60 calipers in front, and 3/4 ton Chevy calipers on the Eaton in back. It works great.

I ran the grand marquis master on my jeep before on d44s, but the pedal was soft after the swap. The dodge master stepped up the bore and got my pedal back.

Toyota booster with a GM 1 ton MC with about to be D44 calipers front and rear on both steering 60's. Should work pretty good.

change to a chevy motorhome with front and rear disc brake master cylinder now they work great thanks guys for the info