• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What do you do?

Sawzall said:
Sr. Emissions Technologist for Nissan North America

For the love of god, redesign the stupid bracket on the catalytic converters on the G37s. Lost my ass numerous times on an AF sensor code when the bracket weld cracked and caused an exhaust leak. :****:

21 years customizing cars/trucks sunroofs, 12 volt, sim tops, lift kits and more

Side job 27 years of building transmissions, axles and fab for Offroad and drag

Im a certified blaster for blasting company ; pretty much they pay me to blow **** up for a living :****:

Underground Coal mining Foreman.
Drummond Company inc.

Pretty much I boss around Union guys twice my age.
If they give me **** I fire them. I get paid to sit on my ass.

189465_189887597714208_5297080_n.jpg

403650_355272867899719_2026068763_n.jpg

65312_355272827899723_248943280_n.jpg

248682_105714799522195_7253721_n.jpg

301133_136115303148811_7512460_n.jpg

Girl on right is less than 30...>Husband died and left her with a little one.

Re: Re: What do you do?

Firefighter, I drive an engine for the city of Arlington Tx. Home of the Tx Rangers and the pathetic Dallas Cowboys.

I also have a small business working for residential property management companies. We mow yards, fencing, trees and haul junk. It is pretty cool because I own a dump truck!

It isn't a race Glen!

afd516 said:
Firefighter, I drive an engine for the city of Arlington Tx. Home of the Tx Rangers and the pathetic Dallas Cowboys.

I also have a small business working for residential property management companies. We mow yards, fencing, trees and haul junk. It is pretty cool because I own a dump truck!

It isn't a race Glen!

POB!!!!

Still got it. It has been doing great since I worked through it. Going to HS this next weekend!

It isn't a race Glen!

I am a Mechanical Engineering Technician for Cummins. I run test cells where we test engines 24/7. Most of the time I webwheel and sit here watching the engine run all day. Sometimes I actually have to work on them too. I have to be a welder/fabricator, electrician, plumber, engine rebuiler, etc.. I like my job, but dont love it. And no I dont like when engines let go, its a big darn mess that I have to clean up.

conyer said:
I am a Mechanical Engineering Technician for Cummins. I run test cells where we test engines 24/7. Most of the time I webwheel and sit here watching the engine run all day. Sometimes I actually have to work on them too. I have to be a welder/fabricator, electrician, plumber, engine rebuiler, etc.. I like my job, but dont love it. And no I dont like when engines let go, its a big darn mess that I have to clean up.

Which Cummins location do you work at?

I'm a service writer at an atlanta area chrysler dodge jeep dealership.. Not what I plan on doing for the rest of my life since I'm 22, but it pays rent and bills and pays for my toys.
Part time I work at a offroad shop building LS harnesses that pays for my parts.

Well looks like ill be the first to say I work in the oilfield I'm a well site supervisor for natural gas and oil wells pretty much work all over the USA been in Arkansas for the past 6yrs mostly sit on my ass watchen 18 guys work like :afro: and then bitch at em for not workn fast enuff