• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What is on your bucket list?

creepycrawly

So, who actually has their bucket list written down and what is on it? Been talking with a friend of mine about what I want to check off this summer. Mine is fluid and I keep it on my phone so I can add to it. I am admittedly not very ambitious. Maybe you all can help me add to it. What is on yours?

Bucket list
Great pyramids
Niagara Falls
Mount Rushmore
Great Barrier Reef
Dive with great whites
See all 50 states
Coliseum
Gondola ride in Venice
Eiffel Tower
Baja 500
Snow skiing in Colorado
Live in Australia
Autobahn
Running of the Bulls
Carnivale
Moab
KOH
Green flash
Northern lights
Drive a supercar
200 mph club
Solo flight
Dive the Arizona
Front row at a concert

Re:

I'm not too deep....somewhat realistic:

Own a supercar, used of course(Ferrari, Lamborghini, high end Audi/Porsche)

Own a 1000whp vehicle (Viper/Vette)

200mph

Retire in my early early 60s.

Relocate/live so close to an offroad park I don't need a trailer to get there.

KOH
Rubicon Trail
Wheel Colorado
Wheel Moab
Ultimate Adventure
Hot Rod Power Tour
Pilot a SLM and a Super Street dirt car in a race
Drive a Trophy Truck on course
Tour out west
Visit Australia
Visit Scotland
Visit Germany

My biggest thing is to see my boys come to know Christ. After that everything else is pretty much gravy buuuutttt:

I would love to own a cool high hp rig of some type preferably a bouncer
Own an all wheel drive 65 GTO
Cook at Memphis in May, Jack Daniels invitational and American Royale
Go out west for a few weeks
Go to Italy
Get to a point where I can live on 30% of my income and donate the rest

This is really the first time I have ever written it down. Cool thing is we can add to it and cross it off as we go!!

Re: Re: What is on your bucket list?

poolman said:
^^^ same here, but don't die is #1!

Then creampuff! :driving:
Creme Puff without sticky tires!! Can't make it too easy!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

Damn I must be odd, If I want it I make it happen. The goal here is not to want too "big".

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Re:

infamous1 said:
Damn I must be odd, If I want it I make it happen. The goal here is not to want too "big".

I wholeheartedly believe I'll make all of mine happen. That is why they are on a list!

Re: Re:

creepycrawly said:
I wholeheartedly believe I'll make all of mine happen. That is why they are on a list!
Not knocking it at all and all of yours are honestly achievable. I just want what I want fairly immediately, not really a long distance goal oriented type personality. I mean honestly if I had to put something on my list right now it would be take my kid tubing on the river b/c she just recently became proficient at swimming and has never done that.

Re: Re:

infamous1 said:
Not knocking it at all and all of yours are honestly achievable. I just want what I want fairly immediately, not really a long distance goal oriented type personality. I mean honestly if I had to put something on my list right now it would be take my kid tubing on the river b/c she just recently became proficient at swimming and has never done that.

Put it on the list! Make it happen. Cross it off and add another! That's what it's all about for me. I've had lots of others that have been achieved!

Some of mine like the green flash and northern lights are just being in the right place at the right time.

Re: Re: Re:

creepycrawly said:
Put it on the list! Make it happen. Cross it off and add another! That's what it's all about for me. I've had lots of others that have been achieved!

Some of mine like the green flash and northern lights are just being in the right place at the right time.
I do think that 200mph club thing sounds cool, so who drives the car while you are having sex?

Re: Re: Re:

infamous1 said:
I do think that 200mph club thing sounds cool, so who drives the car while you are having sex?

:rolf:

Net $25,000 a month
Diversify my business.....all your eggs in one basket is good till it isn't.

That covers all the other things I want to do. My relationship with my family and God will not be strengthened because of money, but using it to help others can and already does.

Not in any particular order:

Drive a mega truck, monster truck
Go dive some islands (Keys, Bahamas,?)
Drive a car/truck that will pull the front tires
Colorado snowmobile(winter), Mtn bike(summer) :smoke:
Alaska (northern lights)
Grand Canyon
Niagra falls
Las Vegas
Have my own shop on my land
Build my house

I really have been blessed to get to do a lot of things that a lot of people hope to do! thanks to my parents and some good friends! Especially Matt (BKF)

My wife has MS. We are going to Nashville all next week for five days of infusions. I'm not asking for a cure, I just hope it stops the progression. I've got everything else.

Latest posts