• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheel Chair

L

lowbudgetjunk

Besides Craigslist, where can I find a cheap wheel chair. The doctor doesn't see the need, but I have been here for just under 12 hours. My aunt can't take care of him without one. She is going to struggle with one, but it would be a lot easier.

Kel Lawrence

you might borrow one from the local volunteer ambulance; at least until you can buy one.

call PD and ask; they loan as well.

Re:

We are going to check with the local ambulance service. He hit hard on his tail bone and it has caused his left leg to go completely numb. I can lift him, but she struggles by herself. Doctor is signing off on one, just gonna take a week.

Kel Lawrence

Re:

I'll give you a hollar in the am. Just got him and her to sleep.

Kel Lawrence

My father in law is in bad shape right now and is using one we were given from a local church. Might want to try one in your area. thumb.gif

if we were closer, I'd give ya one from when my wifes dad was using it. he's gone now and we'll probably just donate both of them.

good luck with everything

Re:

I appreciate it fellas. In the hospital now. Not certain how this is gonna play out, but it doesn't look good. I have to head back home today, might come back for the weekend.

Kel Lawrence