Where are they now?

ridered3

Not Rigless
Started thinking about some of the buggies and rigs I've seen over the years that have been sold off and it made me wonder where are they now???

Dan Dibble

Showtime

Hellraiser

Matt O's KOH racer

Purple passion buggy

Ethan tanner's Ol’ orange buggy

Super secret spy pics of what Ethan is building now?

Elmo formerly Extreme Townies rig

Anyone else wonder where some of their favorite rigs are now?

Bronco Buster

I heard Hell Raiser was hanging from the rafters of a shop in TN Is Purple passion the same purple buggy that Bubba Bacan has?

The Luke

Re: Re: Where are they now?

Last I heard was Elmo got stripped down for parts for a one seater.

ridered3

Not Rigless
peanut said:
Bubba still has his purple passion buggy
Yeah I saw it on the YouTube not long after I posted this. Just hadn't seen or heard of it in quite awhile.

skipnrocks

I thought dibble turned his into a monster truck of sorts and just brought it out once in a while for crowds?

tuckin20

The Luke said:
Last I heard was Elmo got stripped down for parts for a one seater.
Yep Elmo is gone. All the abuse from Top Truck and the 54" mickeys killed Elmo, shit just kept breaking. Roger is Racing ECCORS know.

patooyee

dibbles rig is out west somewhere now. The tube work has been modified as well as the body panels and suspension. Its still somewhat recognizable though. I want to say it is black now iirc. There was a thread about it on pirate a while back with pics.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

pachary

tuckin20 said:
Yep Elmo is gone. All the abuse from Top Truck and the 54" mickeys killed Elmo, shit just kept breaking. Roger is Racing ECCORS know.
We are gonna try to give Roger the bug again to get back into WHEELING in a couple of weeks.............

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver

patooyee said:
dibbles rig is out west somewhere now. The tube work has been modified as well as the body panels and suspension. Its still somewhat recognizable though. I want to say it is black now iirc. There was a thread about it on pirate a while back with pics.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
I think Sillyneck was doing the mods.

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
It was definately in that shop in the Bay Area that Trout was working out of for a while.

Latest posts

Today's birthday