• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where are they now?

282406a86ed9e3cba8400323ea7d3c74.jpg

Anyone seen this unicorn or it's owner lately??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smbroady82 said:
Anyone seen this unicorn or it's owner lately??

Owner talked smack on a text for two weeks about how overweight wanna be bouncer rigs couldn't even hang on the same trails with him at his home park. After completely embarrassing him in front of his child he disappeared. Last I heard he was giving ZJs to Urbans in north Alabama. :****:
#neverforget
#lightpower

smbroady82 said:
we haven't ever met have we?

I'm not sure. I'm pretty memorable so I would probably say no. Unless you were at the HL ride at Hawk Pride a few years ago, probably not. We can though. Maybe we could go out to dinner and talk about what interests each other and maybe see if we could bre friends. Believe it or not I don't have a lot of friends. You would think as outgoing as I am people would be flocking to go to dinner and talk, but people just never call me back. I literally call or text every few minutes to make sure they are getting them so I think folks are just scared they can't be as good a friend to me as I need. Give me your number and we can start thing off with a few texts and see where it goes. :dunno:

money_pit_yj said:
I'm not sure. I'm pretty memorable so I would probably say no. Unless you were at the HL ride at Hawk Pride a few years ago, probably not. We can though. Maybe we could go out to dinner and talk about what interests each other and maybe see if we could bre friends. Believe it or not I don't have a lot of friends. You would think as outgoing as I am people would be flocking to go to dinner and talk, but people just never call me back. I literally call or text every few minutes to make sure they are getting them so I think folks are just scared they can't be as good a friend to me as I need. Give me your number and we can start thing off with a few texts and see where it goes. :dunno:

Ed already warned me not to earlier via text when we were chatting..

And I was eluding to my charming personality, most that know me find me quite witty ;)

Eddyj said:
Owner talked smack on a text for two weeks about how overweight wanna be bouncer rigs couldn't even hang on the same trails with him at his home park. After completely embarrassing him in front of his child he disappeared. Last I heard he was giving ZJs to Urbans in north Alabama. :****:
#neverforget
#lightpower

Is that rednecklights?

smbroady82 said:
Ed already warned me not to earlier via text when we were chatting..

And I was eluding to my charming personality, most that know me find me quite witty ;)

He is just jealous of my people skills but Facebook suggests we be friends thumb.gif. I seen you're for sail ad with your number in it. I may text you anyway.

de2124318f92663a426f9c80eb686937.jpg

06a3d477901d57f45b192273cc2a8834.jpg

Been trying to track this one down.. Daniel sold it to jimmy who sold it to a friend who sold it to another friend. Anyone know what happened to it ?

money_pit_yj said:
I will say in my recent absence from hardline you are the only person that checked on me.

smbroady82 said:
de2124318f92663a426f9c80eb686937.jpg

06a3d477901d57f45b192273cc2a8834.jpg

Been trying to track this one down.. Daniel sold it to jimmy who sold it to a friend who sold it to another friend. Anyone know what happened to it ?

. I have those wheels on mine now....

zukimaster said:
. I have those wheels on mine now....

Alright guys, so far we've found the wheels... now for the rest of it...
Lol, just picking chad.....but after talking with literally half a dozen of y'all tonight, I think I've found it !