• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where are they now?

B.DRAKE said:
Bumping this old thread back up just to see if anyone ever sees this thing anymore or any of the other rigs for that matter, kinda interesting seeing what happens to some of the rigs!

I know I miss mine think my wife is still mad at me for selling it :****:

So I found the guys email address that bought it from me so I took a chance and emailed him and he sent me this

Bradley
I still own the jeep I have not changed the way it looks still black with copper flames on hood. I have changed alot other things, Atlas transfer case, 400HP fuel injected 350, 44 inch pit bulls and 17 inch raceline wheels, 3 link in front end, ORI struts on all 4 corners all new wiring and gauges, alum dash panel, led rock lights and light bar, complete steering from PSC. extended wheekl base to 114 inch.
C6685490-CADF-4B2B-91AD-8DAA75A1A08E-2373-0000033C822414F3.jpg

85toyo said:
I believe he put a fuel pressure regulator on it to keep it from flooding on hills. It was a fun truck.

That sounds about right. I adjusted the regulator a few times when it would starve it for fuel
On rev limiter. Didn't know that's what made it work so great but damn it did Kinda miss it. Simple and easy rig that went. If it wasn't for some highly worn parts and the fact I couldn't fit well. I had plans of auto swapping it and propane. Coilovers f/r and beating on that sob :****:

B.DRAKE said:
So I found the guys email address that bought it from me so I took a chance and emailed him and he sent me this

Bradley
I still own the jeep I have not changed the way it looks still black with copper flames on hood. I have changed alot other things, Atlas transfer case, 400HP fuel injected 350, 44 inch pit bulls and 17 inch raceline wheels, 3 link in front end, ORI struts on all 4 corners all new wiring and gauges, alum dash panel, led rock lights and light bar, complete steering from PSC. extended wheekl base to 114 inch.
C6685490-CADF-4B2B-91AD-8DAA75A1A08E-2373-0000033C822414F3.jpg

Damn Bdrake. Looks good. Damn good

SHELBS44 said:
No more than any of them that bring trucks to our shop. I work for Thompson Caterpillar in Ttown so see them
Bring some trucks in. Might need to look into that though. Don't know a lot of people with crawlers around here. Atleast that I ride with besides a few

Yeah if you go by their tow yard they have a larger fenced in area where all the wrecked and repoed cars are parked then on the other side there was some crawlers parked in a smaller fenced in area.

I usually come down to Ttown at least two days a week to pick up a load of repos.

B.DRAKE said:

Bradley

That's cool that you were able to find it Bradley!

I had a 68 Charger R/T that I sold years ago.....the guy I sold it to in Maryland use to send me pics of the restoration process.

MoparMan said:
Yeah if you go by their tow yard they have a larger fenced in area where all the wrecked and repoed cars are parked then on the other side there was some crawlers parked in a smaller fenced in area.

I usually come down to Ttown at least two days a week to pick up a load of repos.

Well damn buddy. Holler at me sometime We will Grab lunch. 205 2423513. Be nice to meet a fellow hardliner. I'll check in to the dewaynes towing guys. See what they got. I'm trying to get my **** going soon myself. Ready to mash my motor!

SHELBS44 said:
Well damn buddy. Holler at me sometime We will Grab lunch. 205 2423513. Be nice to meet a fellow hardliner. I'll check in to the dewaynes towing guys. See what they got. I'm trying to get my **** going soon myself. Ready to mash my motor!

Will do......I usually stop in somewhere to get some lunch while I'm down there!

I'm actually headed down there tomorrow.

Hahahaha been there once or twice. Holler at me I'll see if I can get free.

Traction said:
This is still alive and well. Still owned by Jeff Gotz and even gets wheeled on a rare occasion.

Nice first post Traction! Information for the win!

...but really, if you know Jeff, ask him if he'll trade it for a house in East Tennessee, Explorer in the sig, a bloodhound, and an 09 Ford Flex. May throw a wife and 2 kids on the trade if he'll let the trailer and spare parts go with it! jk, jk

129-0811-05-z%2Bttc-2003-chevy-avalance-buggy%2Bside-view-drivers.jpg

I always did like this buggy, had pretty good looking chassis for its time in 03 compared to the crazy chit you see now!! I think it sold a few times, anyone know who runs it now?

Crhall said:
129-0811-05-z%2Bttc-2003-chevy-avalance-buggy%2Bside-view-drivers.jpg

I always did like this buggy, had pretty good looking chassis for its time in 03 compared to the crazy chit you see now!! I think it sold a few times, anyone know who runs it now?
that was always a good rig and a hell of a guy to hang out with last I heard when Jeremy sold it it went to Canada

NTIDWELL said:
that was always a good rig and a hell of a guy to hang out with last I heard when Jeremy sold it it went to Canada

I was surprised to read that it was only running a RamJet 350 for a motor instead of some crazy 9000hp monster. Great machine for sure

Isn't that patoyees old rog? Last I saw it was after ot rolled at harlan. I thought it got scrapped after that.

nwflyj said:
Where did this one end up? Never noticed the sticker on the back.

9ae1716143686c53f7aee5e3176b238f.jpg
its good to see such acceptance and tolerance in the offroad community. :gay:
I think some tobacco company big shot ended up with it?

nwflyj is trolling. That chassis is sitting in his backyard rusted to a pile of useless decay. Although I have no clue why he would bother the random troll after 8 years of sitting.

patooyee said:
nwflyj is trolling. That chassis is sitting in his backyard rusted to a pile of useless decay. Although I have no clue why he would bother the random troll after 8 years of sitting.

because he is Mark. You know this. :stir: :stir: