• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who is running ORIs?

BustedKnucklefilms

Any of yall running ORIs or know of a southern buggy that is running them?

Any teams from KOH 2011 or the LCQ that ran them? :dunno:

I run em. Got a few friends that do as well. KOH doesn't allow the use of them. I believe that is due to their overall diameter.

luvmusl said:
I run em. Got a few friends that do as well. KOH doesn't allow the use of them. I believe that is due to their overall diameter.

??? Plenty of people have ran ori's in koh. I ran them on my jeep/buggy and my dad runs then on his scout/buggy, there awesome nuff said

I dont do any competing. I think it is the stock class that doesn't allow them due to their diameter. That info is based off on my buddy that is swapping to co's just for the race. Correct me if I'm wrong about that. And yes they are bad!

COPPERHEAD42 said:
??? Plenty of people have ran ori's in koh. I ran them on my jeep/buggy and my dad runs then on his scout/buggy, there awesome nuff said

He should have said "Stock/Mod", ORI's are not approved for "Stock/Mod KOH Class".
Yes there have been people who have run them at KOH in the Ultra4 class. Will Carter, Rick Dermo, Matt Enochs, Wyatt Pemberton come to mind right off the top of my head.

What do you want to know about them? They are damn good pieces of equipment, with easy setup, and be competive for 90% of the people out there trying to decide between an ORI or a C/O. Now with the piggyback reservoirs they may be even more competive.

Blacksheep10 on here and Pirate (Kelly Kaiser) is ORI's #1 dealer since 2008, get in touch with him if you have any tech questions. He knows the answer.

kmcminn said:
What kind of price difference are you looking at between 14" travel 2" diameter fox coilover without reservoir, and the comparable ORI?

By the time u buy the coilovers + springs + bump stops the oris come out to be the same

I am working with ORI on a video project and I am just trying to figure out if I have any video of southern buggies/rigs running ORIs or any shots of Racers running at KOH 2011. I figured it would be easier to find out who runs them than trying to stare at a computer screen watching koh videos all day LOL. If I dont have any footage, anyone running them wanna do a video shoot? :driving: ;D

KOH in the Ultra4 class. Will Carter, Rick Dermo, Matt Enochs, Wyatt Pemberton
Good info. I appreciate it.

Anyone else?