• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who wanna race??

JohnG said:
I really should not be the only one that texts him daily to see how the dent is!! :fish:

Phone number please and no 900 numbers. Got some nude photos of Chad on Boat ramp to send him. I think he lost a bet or something I'm told. :flipoff1:

BUG-E J said:
How well does that electrical tape work on your drive flange? Maybe an upgrade I need to look into?
If I was you I would try anything ... I rode about 43 times this year. You rode 3 and bitched and talked bout riding every other day. ... Might wanna take notes. :dunno:

bbone said:
define "rode" because showing up and riding are 2 different things

Sitting at the bottom of boat ramp waiting on Paul's broke **** to get out of the way doesn't count as riding? molaugh

Shitt y'all fukers are crazy. Ben bone u need to worry bout edging some dam grass like a white man.. And BIGXJ, (Logan I'm guessing) couldn't have picked a more perfect spot to break down for 2 days. Hahaha I was only gonna show the correct way to scoot up the dam rock and not yardsale yo junk! Hahaha

"Man all you need is a fishin pole and you would look like one of them black statues everyone used to put in their yard". Hahahahaha dam that was funny when you just shot me a bird. Hahahah

JohnG said:
I really should not be the only one that texts him daily to see how the dent is!! :fish:
No. You really should. The only person who loves to dump salt in an open wound. Dammit. It ain't to far for me to drive ya know.

Re: Who wanna race??

Casey said:
"Man all you need is a fishin pole and you would look like one of them black statues everyone used to put in their yard". Hahahahaha dam that was funny when you just shot me a bird. Hahahah

I used to have one of those on the corner of my dock. There for several years, till somebody lifted it.

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

Casey said:

:JRich: :flipoff1:

My **** was broke down at the house though. I was just repair crew.

That comment was better than when Paul told me to put down my purse and hit the damn wheel after wailing on it for 15min with that midget sledge he had.

Hey! I want my hammer back! Hahaha someone brought y'all my lil 5" hammer! Hahahaha

Re: Who wanna race??

JohnG said:
I used to have one of those on the corner of my dock. There for several years, till somebody lifted it.

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.
But yours was a real person wasn't it? :woot:

Casey said:
Hey! I want my hammer back! Hahaha someone brought y'all my lil 5" hammer! Hahahaha

What the hell did you use that thing for, tap on the propane mixer?

I'll send some messages, see if I can track down where it ended up. :popcorn: