• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who wanna race??

Molly Hatchet said:
You stalking me badride? Should I be concerned? Is there such a thing as a interwebs restraining order?? I feel violated... Cant we all just get along? Chill :flipgotcha:

You asked a question I answered it. You don't like my answer to bad. :flipoff1: :flipgotcha:

Badride said:
You asked a question I answered it. You don't like my answer to bad. :flipoff1: :flipgotcha:

I asked Casey not you ricky bobby. No avatar pic? Your like the black ford van ridin around town with no windows creepin up on people. #Creepster of HL.

I'm always down for a little straight line run. So far my 0-45mph dig has been undefeated :****: Not sure why but I'm guessing it has something to do with my torque converter stall.

Molly Hatchet said:
I asked Casey not you ricky bobby. No avatar pic? Your like the black ford van ridin around town with no windows creepin up on people. #Creepster of HL.
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Re: Who wanna race??

47aa58118477c5b35a09beea80215c34.jpg

Casey I found your hammer in the bottom of my tool box. It will be at AOP all weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bump. (Crickets). Ben bone broke his junk in the yard to get out of racing. Gregg Carey turned around and went home. Jonathon only has to wait 2 more decades for his "coil overs" to get back. Who else gotta super awesome excuse? :woot: molaugh

Molly Hatchet said:
Hahaha. Sorry I missed this. Ok they were at around 90-100. But when I mashed it I Instsntly went into 3 wheel motion like snoop did in the six fo. I now have 125 Ish. And lemme tell ya... She's ready.

Casey said:
Bump. (Crickets). Ben bone broke his junk in the yard to get out of racing. Gregg Carey turned around and went home. Jonathon only has to wait 2 more decades for his "coil overs" to get back. Who else gotta super awesome excuse? :woot: molaugh

I will race you in reverse! I've got a mean wore out 360 AMC. We should have the race on a trail Side by side like a bouncer shoot out!

I thought about goin LS in my new rig, then I read this and thought hell, I have got to give Casey some what of a chance! So the V6 is going back in. So when I get it done in about 7 or 8 years at the pace I'm at, it's on buddy! :flipoff1:

Hahahahahahaha I litterally just busted out laughin. Hahah well I'll be waiting..

86chevota said:
I will race you in reverse! I've got a mean wore out 360 AMC. We should have the race on a trail Side by side like a bouncer shoot out!
I have enough dents. Ha

Re: Who wanna race??

Come to Stony....I will race on the short track or you can pick a trail. Home court advantage, plus I will spot you 2 cylinders and 4 link bars.

1e8953f09ac47b3deeff5cefe9cb72c5.jpg

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

86chevota said:

Hell...bring it. I'll run ya. Woo pow