• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Who wanna race??

I'm your huckleberry, just my game..... hahahaha ride to harlan this weekend, there's a side by side race course that would be perfect :****:

86chevota said:
Gregg I will be at AOP this weekend hope to meet you. Casey hope you can make it :driving:

Awesome, I'll be the one running the hell out of a Rascal scooter hitting trees. :driving:

Plan to be at AOP this weekend also. Would like to try and get some riding in and not just watching racing. Anyone going to trail ride more then watch? So called friend of mine was suppose to do some trail riding but he is just a gayzer driver now.

When are you getting there? Some of us are planning on riding Friday nite. Depending on whether or not a buddies son comes down with me on Friday will depend on how much I watch on Saturday versus ride. Definitely want to watch Roger King and Tim Bacon other than that I'm good for riding. We will definitely tear it up after the race! Also don't want to miss Gregg running over any trees! Casey told me he was a professional tree killer :****:

civicmindedex79 said:
Plan to be at AOP this weekend also. Would like to try and get some riding in and not just watching racing. Anyone going to trail ride more then watch? So called friend of mine was suppose to do some trail riding but he is just a gayzer driver now.

I'm scheduled to wk Friday night but I've been thinking about scheduling some pto and riding this weekend :driving:

86chevota said:
When are you getting there? Some of us are planning on riding Friday nite. Depending on whether or not a buddies son comes down with me on Friday will depend on how much I watch on Saturday versus ride. Definitely want to watch Roger King and Tim Bacon other than that I'm good for riding. We will definitely tear it up after the race! Also don't want to miss Gregg running over any trees! Casey told me he was a professional tree killer :****:

I am towing mine to work with me on Friday so I can leave right after a meeting. If nothing crazy happens I should be there around dark thirty Friday night. Mine isn't really set up for night riding but I would like to catch up with yall when I get there.