• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wing Debate

Damn this made me hungry...

I like em hot and wet. Just like I like my women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bone in, the way God made it. I like the flats the best and if there small wings I like to grill them but the big party wings I try and smoke them about 275-300 with some Bad Byron butt rub and mix in some pineapple juice with some bbq sauce

I apologize for my lack of "wing lingo"......flats/drums/legs.....sorry.

I'm probably 75% bone in wing guy, 25% boneless. If it's me and a couple buddies / wife, i'll go bone in and get messy. If it's a big group, I jus keep it on the nugget tip. ;)

I'm a dainty flower for the most part. :)

Re:

If you don't know what a flat is that's white privilege. Hell I got taught that term when I walked in to the local urban wing spot and there was a sign that said no flats only. I ask wtf is a flat. Lol. Crazy thing is the name of the place is American deli, which a Chinese guy owns, Mexicans cooks and Urban's and few white boys eat at. Guess that's why it's American deli. I'd put there wings up against any other place that sells wings. Hang on for pics. Think it's what I want for dinner tonight. Now to convince the wife. Lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I have for the most part had a sheltered life.....I don't get out too much and don't really have a desire to unless I need to go there for something.

I've seen some **** and done some things.....but I'm probably the 1% on here for "seen ****ed up things / barely made it out alive" stories.

Not sure if that's a good thing or bad, but I've made it this far and only had a couple of my fingers chopped off put back together so I consider it a win! lol

I love freaking wings, celerysticks and beer, thats God's food for a man to eat while chillin' and watching sports, or half naked/nekkid women. But there's just something weird about those huge wings, i just can't enjoy that **** thinking they came from some genetically engineered steroid/hormone freak chicken.

Speaking of the freakish big wings, I had em once at a place called foghorns, almost all of the drummies had the bone broke in em, too much steroids? Or what but I hate wings with broken bones

Re: Re: Wing Debate

Neal3000 said:
I love freaking wings, celerysticks and beer, thats God's food for a man to eat while chillin' and watching sports, or half naked/nekkid women. But there's just something weird about those huge wings, i just can't enjoy that **** thinking they came from some genetically engineered steroid/hormone freak chicken.
That's all I think about when I get I big one. Then I get other wings with broken bones. I gag so bad and usually can't finish due to thinking the chicken lived life deformed which I know the breakage prob happened after death. Still can eat em thinking about eating a "special" chicken. Lol

I jus feel like I'm gettin' jypped when I get those little guys. I remember going to Hooters LOOOOOOONG time ago and they brought those little shrimp sized bastards out and I was like WTF?!

They've changed since then, they're bigger/better. Aubrey's has just the right size and amount of meat I like. Lil bigger than the palm of your hand and needs a good 5 or so bites to clear it out!

Re:

Do you have ghetto folks near you? If so venture into there spot and eat some of the wings. You won't be disappointed.

My co workers are urban and Hispanic......I go where they tell me I won't get my ass kicked. ;)

I'm quite sure an independent place would have better items like that. I'm just more of a convenience creature.

Really, the only food i'll drive for is Pizza. Right now this place in Knoxville is my go-to....Rosatti's Pizzeria . I love deep dish and they're about as close as I can get to REAL DEAL deep dish with out going to Chicago Uno's. It's about a 30min. drive, but it's through hellish stupid ass no driving ****ville also known as Knoxville.

Zjman said:
Speaking of the freakish big wings, I had em once at a place called foghorns, almost all of the drummies had the bone broke in em, too much steroids? Or what but I hate wings with broken bones

I got a theory about steroids in chicken.... It the cause of big breasted women.....I remember back in the late 70s - 80s while I was in high school, big tits were not the norm...Matter of fact it was pretty rare. Now a days it just the opposite.
So I got to thinking... Chicken growers want bigger breasts on their chickens. So they came up with a steroid that would make them grow.... Girls eat said chickens .... And now we have an epidemic of big breasted women. flashemifyougotem

ForMud said:
I got a theory about steroids in chicken.... It the cause of big breasted women.....I remember back in the late 70s - 80s while I was in high school, big tits were not the norm...Matter of fact it was pretty rare. Now a days it just the opposite.
So I got to thinking... Chicken growers want bigger breasts on their chickens. So they came up with a steroid that would make them grow.... Girls eat said chickens .... And now we have an epidemic of big breasted women. flashemifyougotem

I certainly feel sorry for parents(mostly the Dads) of todays 13-18 year old daughters. The moms seem to not really mind dressing them up like whores because they look "cute". I can't imagine any REAL Dad would be 100% OK with their daughters looking the way I see them at restaurants / movie theaters / events.

Latest posts