• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wing Debate

ForMud said:
I got a theory about steroids in chicken.... It the cause of big breasted women.....I remember back in the late 70s - 80s while I was in high school, big tits were not the norm...Matter of fact it was pretty rare. Now a days it just the opposite.
So I got to thinking... Chicken growers want bigger breasts on their chickens. So they came up with a steroid that would make them grow.... Girls eat said chickens .... And now we have an epidemic of big breasted women. flashemifyougotem
You and me are on the same page, I have the exact same theory, only girls with tits when I was in school were really fat

I feel like a perv when I go out cause damn these girls are flaunting it and ya can't tell their age half time, and do not go to a jr high volleyball game eek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
75 cent wings at Swiftys Atomic Bar and Grill in Oak Ridge, TN tonight. ;) $4 Jack and Coke :) $15 Fishbowl Margaritas(48oz) :)

If it wasn't so far to drive i'd make that trip. be a long drunk drive home

tonybolton said:
75 cent wings at Swiftys Atomic Bar and Grill in Oak Ridge, TN tonight. ;) $4 Jack and Coke :) $15 Fishbowl Margaritas(48oz) :)

I just googled it to see where that place was in town..... That was an open field when I was growing up, I remember Shoneys was across the street and the Library/civic center was down the turnpike.....But nothing on that corner.

Dam that town has changed..... I might need to go back there one of these days to check it out

ForMud said:
I just googled it to see where that place was in town..... That was an open field when I was growing up, I remember Shoneys was across the street and the Library/civic center was down the turnpike.....But nothing on that corner.

Dam that town has changed..... I might need to go back there one of these days to check it out

It's not awesome....but it doesn't suck. It's a good spot I stop while out on the bike or after a good trip at Windrock...when I'm not covered in dirt and grime.

This is the wing menu at my local spot. Never had a bad wing there.
3bb93f86e2ba979f8da9d9c591bc16b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

What are people's fascination with super hot stuff? I'm not talking a lil spicey.....i mean burn your tongue off stuff.

Is it a manly thing? I don't like spicy at all. I don't even put pepper on anything.

Bout as far as I go is generic free salsa/chips at your fav Mexican place.

Re: Re: Wing Debate

Beerj said:
This is the wing menu at my local spot. Never had a bad wing there.
3bb93f86e2ba979f8da9d9c591bc16b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
That Caribbean Jerk with A-1 sounds awesome!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yaw done made me grab some Wingstop. Best fries ever. Original Hot wing sauce. Deliciousness.

8862c79ab7fff0b5e5c69104bac78a86.jpg

078044cafa96af31f5816a8f97d6e7c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JD why not fix your own I remember lots of good looking food on that grill of yours is wing stop that good

jp fan said:
JD why not fix your own I remember lots of good looking food on that grill of yours is wing stop that good

That was lunchbreak, I'm still at work :indianajones: :mad:

Wingstop's are damn good though.

Re:

Ever eat at jim and nicks try their smoked wings .. they are some of my favorite

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Latest posts