• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wing Debate

Poke said:
My great grand mother used to tell her family "We will never be so poor that we need to eat the wings" Her entire goal in life was not to have to eat a damn chicken wings because that means you are desperate. My grandfather used to joke about it because now it
s considered a treat.

Too funny.
I can remember a buddy brought some to the lake to grill in early 2000s. He bought them cause they were cheap. Not so much anymore.

Re: Re: Wing Debate

zukimaster said:
I always just buy the full size drumstick legs, twice the meat and cheaper! Fix them the same way.
I've thought about doing that, may try it next time. I tried to grill some boneless breasts one time and put my wing sauce on it but just wasn't the same lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

For those that has a Wingstop, I have gotten the hot wings the last couple times, not even mild! I just tried there Mango Habanero, these are the tits! A sweet hot that's not so hot it makes you miserable, just right!

zukimaster said:
For those that has a Wingstop, I have gotten the hot wings the last couple times, not even mild! I just tried there Mango Habanero, these are the tits! A sweet hot that's not so hot it makes you miserable, just right!

I'm pretty addicted to their original hot flavor. I REALLY like the Cajun, it tastes good as fawk, but son of a bitch it makes smoke come out my ears. Too hot for me. Most cajun sauces aren't like that at other places. Theirs is a cajun dry rub then a cajun sauce on top of that. I remember you and Jake always eating super hot **** at Ol Tymers so that Cajun should be right up your alley. But hell, the way your tolerance of hot **** is, that mango habenero might be hotter than the Cajun. I damn sure ain't gonna try it haha

zukimaster said:
Man, it's the best! I promise it's not stupid hot.

You can mix and match flavors, I may order me some in a little on lunch break and get a few pieces tossed in it to try it. Sure would like to drank a cold beer or two with em, but I think Siemens would frown on that.

Well prolly bout to burn my tongue out.... got 3 of them and 7 original hot.

0db7810c88da28877e702b4999e2be75.jpg
b0fa659520e6b6aba1f0f8f3a33fb589.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The cajun is pretty close to that hot. My mouth quit burning after the 2nd or 3rd original hot one I ate haha.

I just can't get down with my wings being that sweet, even if it weren't for the heat. I like the buffalo flavor too much.

June dog said:
Bone in. And Wild Wings Cafe for the win!!. We make trips to Knoxville just to eat there.
Wild Wing Gold Rush is awesome. With a side of hot to dip my fries in.

One of my favorite places to get wings.
They just seem to know everything...
#neverforget
#rockwellgrandwizard
#missthetech

7289259219c42bd774906f998e183ca5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:
#neverforget
#rockwellgrandwizard
#missthetech

I picked up a LS ECM and dropped off a radiator for some tig work there last night. Got some tech while I was there too. molaugh

Eddyj said:
#neverforget
#rockwellgrandwizard
#missthetech

7289259219c42bd774906f998e183ca5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't miss the douche

I often wonder how his buggy build is going. I thought he was building something for his son.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk