• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wing Debate

Re: Re: Wing Debate

tonybolton said:
#canthidemoney

$11 for mexican for "breakfast" today before work.....would be $11 more for 10 wing combo.... $22 for two meals per day, do that 5 times a week = $110 for food for the week, not counting weekend expenses. :eek: Granted, I usually try to stay around the $6-8 range for most of those meals, but I branch out here and there. Lol. Wish I had more time to fix cheap lunch at home to bring to work, but I have to eat on the go most of the time.

Wing me.

e6bb5b8890ce7108f8c591b03b72cedc.jpg
a7b1623f2998b03ca9514a19d5a31d42.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

Got 11 instead of 10 wings, feels like finding a $20 bill in a pair of jeans.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Beerj said:
Ya know, real men just get a dozen. Just sayin

Combo only comes in 6, 8, 10, and 15 pcs Lol. Them 10 and an order of fries is enough for me. I'm stuffed, and I can eat a lot. molaugh

With all this wing talk I figured I'd smoke up some wings and drums. I used a sweet and mild rub, just enough to make your lips tingle....Can always add your own heat.

Since I had the smoker going I threw some sweet Italian sausage on there too.

tonybolton said:
Aubrey's wing day bump day..... keep da blue drankz pourin'....

For a man that is so poor. molaugh

You eat the most expensive part of a chicken. Not to mention the expensive women's drink....... :popcorn:

75 cents?!?!?! I call those plates "2 ditchers". Usually just takes me 2 ditches to get the aluminum cans I need to eat'em!

The blue drink is really just Windex......I wash windows for a couple bucks at the stop light in town. Do whatcha gotta do.....

My great grand mother used to tell her family "We will never be so poor that we need to eat the wings" Her entire goal in life was not to have to eat a damn chicken wings because that means you are desperate. My grandfather used to joke about it because now it
s considered a treat.

Too funny.