• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wood Pellet Grills

For fathers day I got my dad an electric smoker one year. best investment i have ever made. After the tornados we would get up in the mornings throw meat on there and go to work and check on it once or twice and by the time dinner got around it was done. We've smoked hams, turkeys, pork, steaks, hamburgers all sorts of good ****.

The only thing i don't like about the cabinet style is once you open the door you loose all of your heat and it is harder to mop and spritz if that is your thing. Loved the comment about the manicure. Lol. I knew that was comin!

Demo Steve said:
The only thing i don't like about the cabinet style is once you open the door you loose all of your heat and it is harder to mop and spritz if that is your thing. Loved the comment about the manicure. Lol. I knew that was comin!

Not if it is insulated....

smbroady82 said:
I'll take the mini off your hands if you aren't happy with it ! ;)

I have a buddy in Albertville that has one and will probably make you a deal on it.

I have a large now, and want a mini-max.

I have the rectec 680 and mini. Both are great pellet smokers. I am always leaving stuff smoking while I go to work for the day and it turns great.

Re: Re: Wood Pellet Grills

Demo Steve said:
I don't mop but it is more difficult than a horizontal.

Im the opposite, I feel liked you lose all the heat when u open the lid on a horizontal.