• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Would you???

Toby is one of the coolest guys I know.

Now... I know you inbreds are too busy saving up to get your daughter her first pair of crocs, but if you can't help a friend get new tires, just say so.

No need to go full retard.

altphil said:

Now... I know you inbreds are too busy saving up to get your daughter her first pair of crocs, but if you can't help a friend get new tires, just say so.

It's okay, Phil, I can pull up my big girl panties and handle myself.

Someone start a GoFundMe for the fuel money to go kick this jagoff in the ****. Thats a cause I could support.

Stretch said:
Someone start a GoFundMe for the fuel money to go kick this jagoff in the ****. Thats a cause I could support.

Ha ha, let me know when you are coming so I can take the day off, I'll buy you lunch.

Re: Re: Would you???

THECR8 said:
There is, but at least we are not Yankees.
I live in Ohio so yeah I'm a Yank. I'd love to live down south but if your implying that means that I'd have to ask others to support my hobby because my wife had my balls in her purse than I suppose life is just better up here.

THECR8 said:
Ha ha, let me know when you are coming so I can take the day off, I'll buy you lunch.

Sorry, I'll buy my own lunch. Too busy working to support fools like you and the ass clown in our shop that is on EBT.

onepieceatatime said:
I live in Ohio so yeah I'm a Yank. I'd love to live down south but if your implying that means that I'd have to ask others to support my hobby because my wife had my balls in her purse than I suppose life is just better up here.

Relationships work best when nobody wears pants, that's kinda how we roll, my wife and I.

Stretch said:
Sorry, I'll buy my own lunch. Too busy working to support fools like you and the ass clown in our shop that is on EBT.

This guy needs to do extra kegels today.

He might be cool but he is a jackass and there is no way around it.

Until they start looking like this....
cord_zpspz7pu9pv.jpg

You dont need tires.

What my cut ones look like
loltires_zpscd3lm6hl.jpg

I see still no need for tires on your junk. If anyone should get free tires cause theirs are worn out it should be me damit. :gtfo:

altphil said:

Special thanks to Tyler! None of the rest you assholes told me about this fella. I think the most important thing here, that will need to consider.. Is one thing.. Yes or no, Will you be getting stickies?? How you answer this really depends on my donation amount. See, to get mine, I had to sell my four wheeler.. And I'm okay with that... The thought of asking others never crossed my mind:. Now that you have started this, i'm thinking of starting my own go fund me acct. Because I will be honest, The amount of reefer I comsume is puttin a ass whipping on my pockets... So what is your tire choice gonna be? You wouldn't happen to have her venture down this way riding would you? I would personally enjoy a trip riding With U. In the woods, in the middle of nowhere.

Stretch said:

How are you supporting me, sir?

kushKrawlin said:
Special thanks to Tyler! None of the rest you assholes told me about this fella. I think the most important thing here, that will need to consider.. Is one thing.. Yes or no, Will you be getting stickies?? How you answer this really depends on my donation amount. See, to get mine, I had to sell my four wheeler.. And I'm okay with that... The thought of asking others never crossed my mind:. Now that you have started this, i'm thinking of starting my own go fund me acct. Because I will be honest, The amount of reefer I comsume is puttin a ass whipping on my pockets... So what is your tire choice gonna be? You wouldn't happen to have her venture down this way riding would you? I would personally enjoy a trip riding With U. In the woods, in the middle of nowhere.

I have 39" stickies now and the steel cords are showing on three of them, I plan to replace them with another set. And yes, there are plenty of remote wooded locations to wheel/kill, whatever you were implying.