• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Would you???

kushKrawlin said:
Special thanks to Tyler! None of the rest you assholes told me about this fella. I think the most important thing here, that will need to consider.. Is one thing.. Yes or no, Will you be getting stickies?? How you answer this really depends on my donation amount. See, to get mine, I had to sell my four wheeler.. And I'm okay with that... The thought of asking others never crossed my mind:. Now that you have started this, i'm thinking of starting my own go fund me acct. Because I will be honest, The amount of reefer I comsume is puttin a ass whipping on my pockets... So what is your tire choice gonna be? You wouldn't happen to have her venture down this way riding would you? I would personally enjoy a trip riding With U. In the woods, in the middle of nowhere.

Hell Kush i'll fund you for being honest. Grass aint cheap no more!

TacomaJD said:
I bet you guys blow each other before each ride...

omg...

He just inferred that I might be homosexual!

Right in the feelings.

*clutches his feelings in agony*

In all seriousness, don't be jealous. I'll let you choke on my tiny cock if you really want.

altphil said:
omg...

He just inferred that I might be homosexual!

Right in the feelings.

*clutches his feelings in agony*

In all seriousness, don't be jealous. I'll let you choke on my tiny cock if you really want.

R.I.P. Hardline we all knew & loved.... I am sorry you had to live to see this...

Re:

I don't post here much. But the way I see it, if your wife won't let you buy new tires. Either sell it and take up a hobby she supports. Or park the damn thing while you figure out how to get your balls back from her.

In all seriousness... even though you guys are web-wheeling retards...
I'd still invite all of ya to the campfire for a beer after a long day of wheeling.
Sorry to get real there for a moment. You can go back to pretending to be cool on the internet now.

And if I get banned it means I win. You know, like I said about unplugging the game?

altphil said:
In all seriousness... even though you guys are web-wheeling retards...
I'd still invite all of ya to the campfire for a beer after a long day of wheeling.
Sorry to get real there for a moment. You can go back to pretending to be cool on the internet now.
So you call us web wheeling retards, yet one of you **** muncher's is the president of some douche bag club?? Hmmm. Now I see.