• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Would you???

kushKrawlin said:
So you call us web wheeling retards, yet one of you **** muncher's is the president of some douche bag club?? Hmmm. Now I see.

It was a figure of speech, do you really think I sit around and munch on deek?

Your best bet would be get your ass in there and do dishes and laundry like you were told to do you *****. Id shove a knife straight through all 4 of them ****ing new tires if you get them. Hell I would do it to your old tires even if you didn't get them. :****:
I bet if you Arkansas faggots ever came down this way much , wouldn't be running those **** lips. Because you would know that is just not the web we wheel on.

kushKrawlin said:
Your best bet would be get your ass in there and do dishes and laundry like you were told to do you *****. Id shove a knife straight through all 4 of them ****ing new tires if you get them. Hell I would do it to your old tires even if you didn't get them. :****:
I bet if you Arkansas faggots ever came down this way much , wouldn't be running those **** lips. Because you would know that is just not the web we wheel on.

Dang it, you are an angry elf.

Nobody is running anything, I have done nothing but rebutted every argument you guys have made. Like a normal sane person would.

Why do feel the need to use such language, do you not have the ability to express yourself without it, we are all grown men.

you might not munch on a **** all day but I damn well bet you and your buds hold one in your mouth till the swelling goes down. DAILY

SHELBS44 said:
you might not munch on a **** all day but I damn well bet you and your buds hold one in your mouth till the swelling goes down. DAILY

That's the third reference I've seen to sucking penis.

You guys have any repressed feelings you'd like to discuss... what's exactly going on here?

Listen... it's okay to have those feelings. It's normal. Stop hiding yourself. Be strong.

SHELBS44 said:

Would you bet $2000 so I can get some tires?

jeeptj99 said:
Where is Joc to make points about his name being Toby? :JRich:

Ha ha, growing up in the late 70's and 80's with that name, you bet your sweet behind I've had my share of encounters with folks.

rednecklights said:
Serious question: you didn't really vote for Obama , did you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO, but I really do sport an Obama plate, it's a good conversation starter and it weeds the wusses from the real men, because very few will even say anything about it.