• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WTF is wrong with my washing machine??????????

Revert back to dragging your knuckles then you wont need a washer any more. Problem solved ! :flipoff1: :drinkers:[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size]

98TJ said:
Replace the timer.

Think the timer would make it stall out and make that noise when going into spin cycle? Since it will spin with no load or an extremely light load in it, I just don't see how the timer would have anything to do with it? Looks like it would do it all the time regardless of being loaded or not loaded then? But then again, I'm no expert as I've already made clear, so keep throwing out the options ;D

BUG-E J said:
Get a lowes card. Make 0 percent interest payments for a year on a new one. Blow that one up/ shoot it, or push it off a cliff and video so we can enjoy.

Might be my last resort. Would be nice to buy some top of the line **** that will last a looooong time. I just want to avoid defeat and having to admit I can't fix this one dammit molaugh

Ever damn time my DW's dryer breaks, its eather the ****in' timer or the heat element limit switch. Ever time my DW's washing machine breaks, its the damn timer. I say, replace the damn timer and if that don't fix it, go the Tannerite route w/video.

98TJ said:
Ever damn time my DW's dryer breaks, its eather the ****in' timer or the heat element limit switch. Ever time my DW's washing machine breaks, its the damn timer. I say, replace the damn timer and if that don't fix it, go the Tannerite route w/video.

Who's paying my hospital bills when I get hit in the face with shrapnel? molaugh

YouTube

Sorry ass ford. ;D
That damn kenmore will hold up better than that ****. ;D

A timer is as much as a damn drive motor for this sumbitch! :eek: :eek: :eek: Didn't expect that. Here's a vid of a timer suspected to have gone bad in a Kenmore 80 series just like mine. Doesn't sound anywhere close to the same. But then again, the problem in this vid is it won't agitate, mine will agitate fine, just stalls out when it's supposed to spin

Kenmore washing machine timer problem

So unlike everyone on this forum that uses YouTube to watch madram and busted knuckle films, you opt to watch washing machine video to get your jollys.

bamatoy said:
So unlike everyone on this forum that uses YouTube to watch madram and busted knuckle films, you opt to watch washing machine video to get your jollys.

Until this sumbitch is fixed or replaced, yes :flipoff1: the Yootubez is a handy thing, my friend

bamatoy said:

lol He called you out JD

Re: Re: WTF is wrong with my washing machine??????????

Lol I know. Didn't expect that out of BJ. I'm proud of him molaugh

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

I had something similar happen to my washer like this same brand. It was the contact switch in the lid not getting a good contact. Washers will do everything but spin when lid is open and so I just clipped it and by passed it. Washer started spinning again problem solved. Not saying this will fix yours but thought I'd pass it on. But do post vids if ya blow that sum bitch up. Chad :dblthumb:

gasman said:
I had something similar happen to my washer like this same brand. It was the contact switch in the lid not getting a good contact. Washers will do everything but spin when lid is open and so I just clipped it and by passed it. Washer started spinning again problem solved. Not saying this will fix yours but thought I'd pass it on. But do post vids if ya blow that sum bitch up. Chad :dblthumb:

Getting closer and closer to just blowin the bitch up. Went to the appliance store today, showed him the video of what it's doing, discussed everything I know about it and said I either think it's the timer, drive motor, or start capacitor and he said yep, you're prolly right.....but I can't tell you for sure until you bring it in and let me check it out. Kinda got that vibe that he knew what was up but wasn't willing to help unless I paid him to look at it. Which is only $10 for him to "diagnose" it, but he'll prolly tell me all sorts of **** is fawked up on it and try to sell me another washer or charge me out the ass to fix this one. Idk what I'm gonna do.....might just let him check it for $10, listen to what he says, and come pick it up maybe try what he recommends being wrong with it and fix it myself if it doesn't cost too much.