• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

xrra aftermath....

Re: the aftermath....

MUCHADO said:
Was it the replica tim cameron guy? laughing1

No it is Mr. 800 HP that Woodless is building a rig for. He asked to drive Bob's rig around and feel it out, then he asked if he could drive it up on the hood of his late model F250. So he did and it is all fawked up

BamaTJ said:
No it is Mr. 800 HP that Woodless is building a rig for. He asked to drive Bob's rig around and feel it out, then he asked if he could drive it up on the hood of his late model F250. So he did and it is all fawked up
Did any of this get taped? or shot?
I'm kinda at a loss for words for such stupidity.

InDaShop said:
Did any of this get taped? or shot?
I'm kinda at a loss for words for such stupidity.

No I saw the aftermath and was like WTF? Josh Sanders explained to me what happened and then I noticed the owner had no business behind the wheel as his eyes were almost closed and he looked hammered. Oh well, I guess some people have money to burn.

BamaTJ said:

can't hide ________!! :fish: :drinkers: :woody: laughing1 :afro:

Glad to see you on the board Levi. Good luck at the next race, I want be there to set your front end this time. So don't be so aggressive on it this time. thumb.gif

We need pics of the DA driving the rig on his on truck. :fish:

Not real good pics but you get the idea.

xrra3.jpg

xrra4.jpg

"Hell I got lotsa trucks insured, it will be fixed next week. I'll tell em a tree fell on it"

Never mind the big ass TSL footprint on it :afro: molaugh molaugh

I saw that truck with the big meats in the bed but it wasn't fawked up at that point. SO what he ramped the hood, then decided to ramp the rear as well? fawk that guy is 'tarded!

I didn't know what to think. I know some people are going to think what they want to about him after him doing this. I have thought a lot about what he did and have talked to him more in the last two days than I have the whole time I have been working for him on this new buggy. He doesn't want people to think bad of him but he did not hurt any ones stuff but his own. He took the truck and is getting it fixed on his dime and not the insurances.

You can all think that he is just a dumb ass that is out of control but he is not that way. I am working on this guys buggy ,but I don't have any reason to stand up for him except I was there and I know how he feels after it. I know some one wants him to get on here so they can bash him and hear his side of the story,but he is not the message board type so I don't think that going to happen.

I do not want any one to think less of me because he was there with me and I was there when he did pull up on his truck.

So to what the post is titled " the aftermath....." is that a guy was stupid tore up his truck and now he is getting it fixed. How many times have you know people that wrecked their vehicles and got a DUI. It is stupid but he was not on the high way and didn't endanger any one else.

You guys impression of him as a person is a little off.

that tard doesn't deserve a Woodlee buggy, hell for that matter he doesn't deserve a tri-cycle

Adam, I can see what you're saying but did it occur to you or anyone around to say "Dude, WTF? Are you serious about climbing your truck? Thats really not a good idea."

The bystanders and you are equally at fault for letting him do it, or at the very least try to talk some sense into him. I'm sure that wasnt the case and everyone was egging him on.

Maybe even he did the front so fast no one had a chance to stop him, but then he went around back?

And everyone is saying "Can't hide money$" on here, but I'm saying "Can't hide stupid"

InDaShop said:
Adam, I can see what you're saying but did it occur to you or anyone around to say "Dude, WTF? Are you serious about climbing your truck? Thats really not a good idea."

The bystanders and you are equally at fault for letting him do it, or at the very least try to talk some sense into him. I'm sure that wasnt the case and everyone was egging him on.

Maybe even he did the front so fast no one had a chance to stop him, but then he went around back?

And everyone is saying "Can't hide money$" on here, but I'm saying "Can't hide stupid"

So now its my fault .... NO SIR! !!!! Any one that knows me knows that is not how I roll and I would love to have a truck as nice as what he messed up.

I know this was a stupid move and I don't want to be attached to it. I was not driving and did tell him many times he was crazy. Yes there were tons of young guys cheering him on but that is not how I am nor ever will be.

I'm not a message board fighter so any thing else slandered at me can be sent to [email protected]

I'm out.

Deep South said:
MEH :p

**** happens and I have seen many that got caught up in the moment and did something stupid.

Yup, no biggie IMO. It was his own truck anyway, why does everyone care?

I will be the first to egg the guy on... dang where was a video camera... if I had the bucks I'd do dumb stuff like that too probably laughing1

I know your feelings on it Adam, you told them to me on Sunday.

But damn what makes a person do something like this? And you know how the internet is, it is going to blow up and the guy will always be remembered as that guy that ruined the hood of his truck by driving up on it with a 4400# :flipoff1: rock crawler.

bigsilly said:
I know your feelings on it Adam, you told them to me on Sunday.

But damn what makes a person do something like this? And you know how the internet is, it is going to blow up and the guy will always be remembered as that guy that ruined the hood of his truck by driving up on it with a 4400# :flipoff1: rock crawler.

4250lb. :flipoff1: