• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

xrra aftermath....

Re: the aftermath....

His property his decisions, right wrong good or bad.

People do haiRON and though I would not do it to my person, others do. :dunno:

I don't think its adams fault fo sure, but i would have to agree i would have egged him on then told him how stupid he was :dunno:

s10me said:
that tard doesn't deserve a Woodlee buggy, hell for that matter he doesn't deserve a tri-cycle

Actually the dude is a really cool guy, and he's going to make us photographers veeery happy when Woodlee finishes the rig. ;D Everyone has less than brilliant moments, for example I cleared the tabletop with my daily driver ZJ Sunday afternoon. :dunno:

First off that buggy weighs 4200lbs, second off the guy did a stupid move and drove up on his hood and tailgate it looks like. I mean I have fawked up my bed twice with trailers, but never on purpose. It is not Adam's fault, just cause he knows the guy. However, this guy will be remembered as the drunk ass that drove a rig on his nice ass truck on purpose. That is until he gets behind the wheel of his Woodlee buggy and does something stupid cool on the trail thumb.gif

Don't eflame the guy for being a dumbass, I am sure he regrets it now....

Woodlee I think you understand what I'm saying. I'm not saying you are at fault at all. Especially the fact you told the guy he was crazy and he kept on. I have been an accessory to stupidity more than anyone can count. And I've also been the voice of reason more times than I can count as well.

To be clear, most times all you can do is say "man that's crazy? You sure you want to do that?" And if they say "hell yeah" then its on them". But if you are right there next the guy going "hell yeah" then you are equally 'tarded in this instance and most certainly what I like to call "Accessory to Stupidity".

I may get shirts that say that so everytime we're with Miles we can wear then.

Speeding said:
Actually the dude is a really cool guy, and he's going to make us photographers veeery happy when Woodlee finishes the rig. ;D Everyone has less than brilliant moments, for example I cleared the tabletop with my daily driver ZJ Sunday afternoon. :dunno:

heck yea!

and sorry woodlee i posted on pbb before u replied.. but I wasn't doing it to be a hater! I thought it was hillarious--because damn who does that to such a nice truck! :woody:

I would def. be regrettin' it after the fact but like I said I'da been there eggin' him on... Just cause I tell you to do something doesnt mean it's smart, I think through a lens. laughing1

InDaShop said:
Woodlee I think you understand what I'm saying. I'm not saying you are at fault at all. Especially the fact you told the guy he was crazy and he kept on. I have been an accessory to stupidity more than anyone can count. And I've also been the voice of reason more times than I can count as well.

To be clear, most times all you can do is say "man that's crazy? You sure you want to do that?" And if they say "hell yeah" then its on them". But if you are right there next the guy going "hell yeah" then you are equally 'tarded in this instance and most certainly what I like to call "Accessory to Stupidity".

I may get shirts that say that so everytime we're with Miles we can wear then.

I am an accessory to stupidity ahahah yup.

and shaddap I have seen some stooopid videos of you and Kelly back in the day You were young, dum and fulla cum once too! :flipoff1:

....HATER :flipoff1:

Rob, I'm racing XRRA so I'm pretty sure I still think I'm young, we all know I is still dum, and my wife does her best to keep me out of cum. LOL

You guys are understanding but who would have thought a 4000 lb buggy would have hurt any thing.

Life goes on. You will all get to meet him when we get his buggy done and he can change your minds from the " guy who screwed up his truck".

I have been aggravating him about it for sure!!!!!

I just don't want my name to be brought up with bad stuff when I tried to stop him and he still did it.

Speeding said:
that just puts you in the crazy category with me pepper.gif

Woodlee said:
4000 lb buggy

Get that pig on the scales son :flipoff1:

And yes it is all your fault :flipoff1: You made him drink to much and held a gun to his head and told him to drive on top of his f2fitty or die laughing1

You know folks, there were people on that hillside on Saturday and Sunday that thought many of us unnecessarily abused our rigs, and broke stuff for no reason. To each his own, but his bill for repair will not be as high as some. (stab at our new member - Levi :flipgotcha:). I've seen this group ramp fitties over barbie jeeps, the 6-wheeler over a ramp. Shoot anything and anyone that moved or was still with a CO2 cannon. And all in one night. So what, this guy drove over a hood. Sounds like he fits in to me. :flipoff1:

Granted, it was not the smartest thing he could have done but if that is the dumbest thing he has ever done I've got him beat by a long shot.

Another spin on this is:

He might think that what you guys were doing to your buggies out there was stupid. It will probably cost him a lot less to fix his brain fart, than what it's going to cost to fix some of those buggies. :)

Edit: damn I type slow. John had my same train of thought.

DavidsCJ7 said:
Granted, it was not the smartest thing he could have done but if that is the dumbest thing he has ever done I've got him beat by a long shot.
Explain yourself steer wrestler :popcorn:

I am gonna offer that dude a star role in All My Dirty Friends 3 if he will repeat it thumb.gif

There's the pirate thread no bad blood or hatin' on there...

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=677883

Just remembered something from this weekend and I want to share it with all of you.

So there we (Me, Jennifer (my wife), Neal, and Lori(Coles wife)) were, sitting in front of the two big rock piles watching the race. THe NAPA buggy came rolling off the rock pile and Jennifer and Lori asked why he had that hat on top of his buggy. WE told them that It wasprolly to help him get rolled back over if he did flop. THey said Oh! Well Jennifer and Lori look at me and Neal and they said "Me and Lori want a buggy to race!" I said "Oh yeah!" She then said "But we want ours pink and we want a big Taco on top of it so if we roll over it will help us get back over." Neal and I died laughing! How awesome would it be to see that. Then we could say stuff like "Sure you can get into my pink taco!" Or " Dang look at that pink taco!" How awesome coming from my wife and Coles wife!

molaugh

Daniel that is funny as hell!

Cabot's company owns a retail energy company called Amigo Energy. And he got the owner to think abotu sponsoring me if I run their logos on the roof and on the hood, but when he was explaining it, I thought I had to put a big fiberglass sombrero on my roof. We laughed after we both figured out we weren't on the same page. Thats no Pink Taco though.

Latest posts