• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

xrra aftermath....

Joel spotting? You do realize there is a possibility of physical exertion? Bigelow must not know you. laughing1

I can hear it now.....[Joel voice] Piss on that! You get your ass out and do it! :flipoff1:

DavidsCJ7 said:
Joel spotting? You do realize there is a possibility of physical exertion? Bigelow must not know you. laughing1

I can hear it now.....[Joel voice] Piss on that! You get your ass out and do it! :flipoff1:
You must have had an extra helping of haterflakes this morning :flipoff1:

DavidsCJ7 said:

I think they will be a great fit. Doug really does not WANT a spotter but he realizes he NEEDS a spotter. Twice this weekend he turtled out and with a good spotter plan he would have been gone.

He is an insanely talented driver and competetor as well as a great guy.

He highlined Bunny Slope as he salveged his last run like it was not there. Being the first up all weekend was his biggist problem. He showed everyone what NOT to do laughing1

Joel was my spotter this past sunday. I could not have picked a better person for the job. We have only met face to face a couple of times and we worked well for me. I think Doug has made a very wise decision about his new partner.

All I remember about Joel spotting for woodless was him holding on to the harness like he was awaiting takeoff in a fighter pilot. Sillyass

BamaTJ said:
All I remember about Joel spotting for woodless was him holding on to the harness like he was awaiting takeoff in a fighter pilot. Sillyass
Damn right I was holding on.

DavidsCJ7 said:
Do you also close your eyes when you spot, or is that just when you drive? molaugh molaugh

no, this is how he spots.... :flipoff1:

"ok, now a little more that way, and uh, maybe hit the gas a little more, and uh, watch out for that tree over yonder....."
hotsprings04-06024.jpg

More pics from the event:
http://www.walchukphotos.com/g/xrra_2008_coming_soon&gallery_page=&gallery_all=&view=1&photo_page=1#photo_s

I like the ones of Wyatt emerging from the smoke screen only to roll. It has a strange resemblance to the opening scene of jackass the movie. :flipoff1:

Speeding said:
http://www.walchukphotos.com/g/xrra_2008_coming_soon&gallery_page=&gallery_all=&view=1&photo_page=1#photo_s

OH SNAP... that one pic of the dirty thirty is SO on order !!! Very nice shot, still clean and fresh off the trailer ( before going back to the trailer laughing1 )

Speeding said:

Ricky...is this the guy that was in the pit with us? I cant see the pics on my mobile, but he sad the best shot he got of the day was of Wyatt's roll in the smoke :)

wngrog said:
Ricky...is this the guy that was in the pit with us? I cant see the pics on my mobile, but he sad the best shot he got of the day was of Wyatt's roll in the smoke :)

Off topic but are you surfing the net while driving? BTW, thanks for the wake up call this morning. I was only planning on sleeping for another hour anyway. :flipgotcha:

P said:
OH SNAP... that one pic of the dirty thirty is SO on order !!! Very nice shot, still clean and fresh off the trailer ( before going back to the trailer laughing1 )
thumb.gif I love that shot. I might order one of you and 555 just to have on my webwheelinwallofame. laughing1