• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

yo wyatt, jesse james rivi

cash talks

7th annual paola car show. steve colett just bought this a few months ago and entered it in the show. it now has 20" jesse james sig wheels. he had a copy of lowrider mag with full spread and copies of the registration in jesse's name. i was a judge and it was dark before i was able to get any pics

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/1223264525037371161vNcsTj

Steve's been sittin on that thing since last year... he's the worst "keeper" He has a Sick old school T bucket that has all metal everything full fendered front to rear some kinda late 60's custom car that hasnt moved since the late 70's when he got aggravated at rippin the oil pan off of it all the time . I **** you not that car has sat in his shop on jackstands for as long as I can feasibly recall as a young young ass boy and never moved one inch.

He drives me nuts cause he comes across really cool old **** and does nothing with it. Glad to hear he brought something out into the light of day ! Maybe you can teach an old dog new tricks laughing1

you should see his drill press... It has a manual transmission out of some old antique car.... no **** the thing shifts gears. molaugh

totally not my bag. Way too new, and way to hispanic for me. I appreciate it though.

Jesse's a cool cat, I've been around him a coupel times at South Austin Speed when hanging out with Fat Lucky. I think the '58 is fixing to make an Austin run fo new interior from Fat Lucky, BOOYAA!!! Just need to get the dollars right, and decide on some race stuff. Damn money flying out the door.

Luke is it bagged, or hydro?

Damn that car is terrible...
puke.gif

Need more pics of what looks like a 70s vette trar in the near left corner laughing1