• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Nick Names

Long time friends called me "Mater", kinda like tomater but without the "t uh". Got embarrassed in school for something and someone said I was red as a tomato, and it stuck as mater. Now some friends call me mater cause I tow them out because they are broke down or stuck.

Got a friend named Head. When he was 8-10 his head was the size of a grown ups. He did finally grow into proportional size but the name still lingers almost 30yrs after. Most everyone knows him as Head and if someone says James they ask who we are talking about.

I call my son Turkey, Toehead, and Turtlehead. My oldest daughter is Chick and the baby girl is Tater (short for taterbug).

My grandpa called me "Nubbin" , which is what they called a small ear of corn

Also know a Head, Gleek, Bucket, DH "dickhead", Shitwreck, Chuckles, Chicky, Rooster.
Jug, Cookie (husband and wife)
Keebler (elf), Chico, Beeper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First met my real dad when I was 18. He started calling me Newt pretty soon after that and I didn't understand for about a year until I finally watched the Lonesome Dove DVD he gave me. At first I thought it was just because I kind of looked like that character but at the movie went on it all made sense and makes more sense as life goes on. You'd have to know the movie to understand. He still calls me Newt and I have to tell people to watch the movie and they'll understand.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Coondick
Booty
Lame
Cash
Rottencrotch
Taterhead
Puff Daddy
Perm
Gimpy Steve
Travis Next Door
CAP
Trip
SuperDon
Double D, The Doubler, Doper Dan.

I dont think I call anyone but my In laws by their real damn name.

I met a dude who was from Louisiana and worked on the boats and ****. We were working an inventory in Hattiesburg ms and my boss hollered at him "hey coonass give me the hot sauce" and I didn't know what coonass meant. Room was full of darker people and they all started laughing. Finally someone explained what a coonass was.

CHASMAN9 said:
Not ringing a bell. :dunno: and us old guys get up pretty early in the morning.

ADMINISTRATOR

Abner Doubleday.....he invented baseball....a long time ago......I guess my joke was to smart and the auto-correct to Amber did not help. You may go now.

money_pit_yj said:
Abner Doubleday.....he invented baseball....a long time ago......I guess my joke was to smart and the auto-correct to Amber did not help. You may go now.

HAHAHAHAHA, now you're talking my language. His daughter Amber was just a groupie in the stands when I played. flashemifyougotem

Yah, and we stood for the National Anthem. :indianajones:

ADMINISTRATOR

TBItoy said:
Which was still a "Chart Topping, Hot New Release" :dunno:

Yup. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I never met George Washington, though but I did see some old lady sewing up Ol Glory. thumb.gif :cougar:

ADMINISTRATOR