• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1 Ton YJ Build

If you don't know and don't care then how can you tell some one else to "do it right"?

Because to me thats "do it right"--just like you say "it doesn't matter"--thats right to you...

The sky is blue--the rivers are blue. Dirt is brown at times. The color of the car is black--what does it matter really? It doesn't...

Because to me thats "do it right"--just like you say "it doesn't matter"--thats right to you...

The sky is blue--the rivers are blue. Dirt is brown at times. The color of the car is black--what does it matter really? It doesn't...

We are back where we started...there are no specs, you build it to suit your needs and within the constraints of what you are working with.

What is right vs. wrong when you combine parts to make a vehicle that were never designed to be used together in an application that is unique?

Last edited:
Just because Michael posts in a thread, doesn't mean we should wander off topic. Pllllleeeaaassse, let's kinda keep this one on topic. After all, Mikey hates it when I delete his posts. (of course, three Jobless deletes makes up for one Crash).

stout Ruff Stuff Specialties diff cover for the rear 60

a-8.jpg

front 60

a-9.jpg

whooops...

a-10.jpg

i cut thru the part left in the C to relieve the press fit then pushed it out with my hand....

simple took the blade from a hacksaw and put it thru the c and hooked it to the hacksaw and went to work. took about 15 minutes to saw thru by hand.

i cut thru the part left in the C to relieve the press fit then pushed it out with my hand....

simple took the blade from a hacksaw and put it thru the c and hooked it to the hacksaw and went to work. took about 15 minutes to saw thru by hand.

hmmm, I took a sawzall and cut the tube into 4 sections and I cant get it to move....

Latest posts