• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1943 MB Tube thingy updates...

good call Heep. This thing is one of the coolest rigs i've seen. Whats the latest... We need more pics...

This thread will pop up showing a new post and everyone is going to start drooling... Sorry to disappoint folks...

Yo Matt, great thread, sick rig (as I'd expect after seeing your ODexoXJ in person). Haven't talked to you in awhile, I'm the guy that bought your old XJ steering brace, met you at Lake WA tech while taking a welding class. I agree with the rest of these guys, more pics please :clappy:

-Aaron

dr drae said:
This thread will pop up showing a new post and everyone is going to start drooling... Sorry to disappoint folks...

Yo Matt, great thread, sick rig (as I'd expect after seeing your ODexoXJ in person). Haven't talked to you in awhile, I'm the guy that bought your old XJ steering brace, met you at Lake WA tech while taking a welding class. I agree with the rest of these guys, more pics please :clappy:

-Aaron

Grrr i saw the new post and this is all i get

Down Boy! - I will try and get some more stuff up before long... I managed to mortally wound the XJ last weekend so I have to unbend the front housing and fix the tie rod issues before much happens to the willys - plus I need to find the extra driver window I stashed away - a tree tried to open the door and got the window instead...

Matt

Nope - XJ is on the car lift with a bent front axle / popped the rosettes on the pass side of the diff and the tube spun and the willys is chillin under a tarp in the snow at home... (at least it better be ;) )

wanderingwillys said:
Nope - XJ is on the car lift with a bent front axle / popped the rosettes on the pass side of the diff and the tube spun and the willys is chillin under a tarp in the snow at home... (at least it better be ;) )

well then i saw a rig just like your willys in auburn....couldnt tell if it had 2 1/2 tons but it looked pretty close to yours