• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2014 Moonshiners Swapmeet thread

I got some 4" round VisionX's for $200/pr...List was 400/pr...Not as good a deal as you scott... :smack:

I had to take off early on Sunday so I didn't sell everything, but I sold my old El chepo seats and a spare HF chop saw I had laying around.

I bought a bender from Rogue and renewed my subscription to Crawl, I was going to buy a metal break from Swag for my 12 ton press, but they didn't bring any, do I had to order that instead.

I bought nothing and didnt have a hangover

But i still had a blast at Nick's party and Dinner Saturday night and its always good to wander around and talk with people you dont get to see as much as you would like to throughout the year

Had a great time. Sold a bunch of stuff (cheap) that was going to the scrap yard if it didn't sell, A whole bunch of fishing stuff, got a nice set of BFG's, a new tow rope, a few other things, put $10 in the RTW bucket and $600 in the safe when I got home. Most important is the wife is happy about all the junk being out of the yard.

i bought a cup of coffee and burger/fries for lunch.....i sold almost everything i brought.left there with 2 pockets full-o-cash!:awesomework: of course i talked to many people i havent seen in awhile...i didnt buy anything because i didnt let myself go walk around...i was there to sell!

Bought a 37" spare for my Dodge for

3 35" BFG MTs on Aluminum rims good tread for

My old skins back from Nick

A HP Tuners kit for my future LS engines

Lunch for me and my friend

New Crawl Subscription

Latest posts