• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

50% off pitbull tires today

They must be getting orders out the ass or just the size and amount added up on my shipping. Bought 5 42's and shipping was 375. But still a killer deal. That last thing I wanted to do today was spend almost 2k but well worth it!

I ran 3 sets, tough tire for sure. Never wore em out, just kept up sizing. Last set were the 41.5 radial rockers, loved em!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a set of 41.5" radials and I will say that they work good. That's coming off a set of reds and currently running 40" treps. They are pretty soft for a non racer type tire. I have kept them around for back up in case I really mess some **** up and they work good in the snow.

Im84 said:
They must be getting orders out the ass or just the size and amount added up on my shipping. Bought 5 42's and shipping was 375. But still a killer deal. That last thing I wanted to do today was spend almost 2k but well worth it!

You could have bought 6 of them for 1600 and free shipping. :****:

twostep said:
You could have bought 6 of them for 1600 and free shipping. :****:

I tried but it would not do it because of the coupon so I called and they said the same thing, no free shipping on coupon codes. Trust me when I saw I only needed like 40 more bucks to qualify for free shipping I went from 5 to 6. Oh well

Just placed an order for 4x 37 for 15s came out to $840 and im able to pick them up locally in STL so saved on shipping

My buddy ordered three sets of 42's didn't have to pay shipping but had to pay tax. They were just under $300 with tax apiece. He just paid $1800 for 4 tires.

Re:

Ended at 5...too much demand. Get your tires in a year...if your lucky

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk