• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

50% off pitbull tires today

WVaughan said:
Did this end at 5? I had to wait till I got off work to try to order and no go!

ranger11 said:
Midnight is what he posted this am. It's not working now for me either.

offroadman83 said:
Ended at 5...too much demand. Get your tires in a year...if your lucky

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Group 4x4 will honor the discount until midnight eastern time. I personally asked.

Im84 said:
I tried but it would not do it because of the coupon so I called and they said the same thing, no free shipping on coupon codes. Trust me when I saw I only needed like 40 more bucks to qualify for free shipping I went from 5 to 6. Oh well

Lol, guess I got my order in before they fixed that glitch. I picked the "free shipping on $1499 or more" shipping option and paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much had my wife talked into it but didn't want to step up to 39.5s on a d44 and the 37s are just over 36" and didn't want to go smaller either. Guess I'll keep rocking my TSLs till they rot since they don't seem to wear on dirt and rock.

Ordered 14 PBR's, no shipping, no tax. Early in the day so hopefully my order takes precedence.

Did anybody get a lead time on when the half off orders would ship? I'm sure they are swamped. I didn't want to bug them about it.

xjmarc said:
Pretty much had my wife talked into it but didn't want to step up to 39.5s on a d44 and the 37s are just over 36" and didn't want to go smaller either. Guess I'll keep rocking my TSLs till they rot since they don't seem to wear on dirt and rock.

The 37 radials are supposed to run true to size...we shall see.

I wonder what the deal is? They have to be taking a loss selling these tires at 50% off.
The company in financial trouble?
Maybe it's just a marketing ploy to get their tires out on the trail?
Either way you guys should tell us what you think when you get them. I haven't rode with anyone who runs them.

:dunno:

On their facebook page, the owner has had some lengthy anti-Hillary rants and I think he must have made one of those "if our team wins, come in for a free coffee and donut the next day" comments, but on a much larger scale.

I think it's awesome but I have to wonder how you don't raise all sorts of hell if you're a vendor with a bunch of their tires in your stock.

I sold some new/gently used 42s recently and got more for them than people got theirs for yesterday. If I had mine listed for sale yesterday I'd have been pissed .

Yeah, I'm normally anti-impulse buy, especially on anything over $20, but damn I couldn't pass that up. I run a street set of tires and a trail set of tires on my Jeep and my street set is very worn 18yr old BFG Mud Terrains, so I'm just waiting for them to one day disintegrate.

And since no one offers 16.5 tires in the sizes I want and tread, I knew I'd have to get new rims and tires when they blew. Well I saw this at 4:50pm and saw 38.5 Maddog Radials in a 16.5 and jumped on them. I got 6 for $1504 and no shipping costs. So I can keep my cheap street rims and have some good street or spontaneous trail tires for less than I would have been able to just get tires, not to mention wheels.

Damn good deal there. I'll expect them in Spring. LOL

I'm actually wondering when they'll ship. I ordered at about 7:45am yesterday but haven't gotten a shipping confirmation or anything yet.

Markrobinson said:
The 37 radials are supposed to run true to size...we shall see.

I'm not a fan of radials on the trail. I ride with a guy with 37x17s on his Rubi and he's ran them for years and plenty of road miles too and they still look new and do pretty good too. His are radials too.

Eddyj said:
I wonder what the deal is? They have to be taking a loss selling these tires at 50% off.
The company in financial trouble?
Maybe it's just a marketing ploy to get their tires out on the trail?
Either way you guys should tell us what you think when you get them. I haven't rode with anyone who runs them.

I've rode with people with pitbulls and to say it's frustrating is an understatement... I've wheeled in the dry Arizona rocks, I've wheeled in Kentucky, wheeled in Michigan, and I've wheeled in Canada and have NEVER been impressed with PB. Sorry to be so negative but I wouldn't buy them for 75% off, but that's just me.

I was told that they are still trying to process orders and I should expect tires in 2-3 weeks.

Pitbull tires don't compare to sticky tires but, my intention is to use these to drive on the street and our local easy park so I can save my sticky tires for good riding.

Latest posts