• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Angryfab Sammy build

qady5y7u.jpg
5a8asuha.jpg

rednecklights said:
Have the older th180 or the electric controlled track/kick tranny ? What turbo ? Efi pane or carbed ?

Sorry for the hijack :)

ya its a 4l30 or turbo180 behind a 1.6 16valve with a cheapo homemade turbo setup just need to save the funds to get a sweet chassis for it all from angryfab and i will be set for not its all in the buggy in my avator yes its efi stock from 16valve

ill get some pics over the weekend to show you just a bunch of cheap ebay parts but makes 5-7 lbs of boost and spools quick makes a real cheap peppy combo

rednecklights said:
George if your going to build a manifold for the turbo , go a head and make 2. I have an. Extra engine on a stand if you need anything for mockup
will do

This thing has turned out exactly as I had hoped George knows his stuff. Better get in line now cause he gonna be a busy man with product like this

Y'all notice he made a point not to accidentally post any more pics of that BADASS top secret bouncer buggy in the background? flashemifyougotem drool drool drool drool drool

I believe that top secret one went home Sunday, I'm gonna try and weight my truck and trailer empty on way down at a truck station and full on the way back

I'm thinking about get a 26qt orca cooler