• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Auto trans rebuilders

I can get it for less than listed.... But I am looking at the build sheet more than the product...

Also one nice aspect of them is the 5 yr 500,000 mile warranty regardless of who installs it.

yes there are very competent LOCAL builders...we have been into a few of the big name trannys...they install the same parts we do..only they charge you ALOT more..:awesomework:...

I have a buddy who knows the big diesel guys up north who are getting me #'s too based off that spec sheet...

There are some local shops that have put a lot of power in front of their transmissions. A lot of others just say they can build a tranny to handle it. A Gasser with power isn't like a diesel with power.

Looks like he gets to work on allot of nice old cars....

Yes, but he does diesel's too. He built a trans for Wilbilt's 02' Dodge and it seems real solid. If I remember correct they did billet shafts and converter.

I haven't had him build a diesel trans for me yet but he did the TH350 in my red toy. When I bent the crossmember and cracked the trans case he bent over backward to get me up and running again w/ minimal cost. Great service is just something that's tough to get mail order.

And yes, Will and his father kick ass. I have had only good experience with them.

I have been happy with thier work and have sent lots of others there. Lots of times I will suggest him to someone who has already used him more than you would think. I even sent my father his way. My pops was super happy. My dad is WAY picky, so that says allot.

Fawk I bought my WHOLE truck for less than that. It has the same tranny too and it still works too.

Thats plain just flat out insane. I good rebuild should cost ya 1000-1500 tops with fancy converters adding another 500-1500 depending on what ya want.

Just remember the stock tranny worked for how many miles?

What I was after (if ya read) is a trans built to those specs.Sure that trans is not cheap for listed price(I can get it allot cheaper) but your also buying something with a good guarantee for many miles it won't fail. Ya the trans lasted how long--but how long has it been a problem--too long and I need something I can load heavy and not worry about..

Anybody can slap a tranny together and make it work and thats not good enough for me..

btw, source automotive is probably as cheap as you can get that ATS, and it's installed and tuned by them. Similar build with their own proven parts (all they do is diesels). Rips vehicles and the serious beatings they take alone say enough about his tranny's, not to mention the thousands of other customer trucks they have built trannys for.

Dan Wills at TR Transmission (425) 387-2589) in Lake Stevens just built the trans for my Superduty. He is very knowledgeable and knows how to build a transmission that will last. Mine shifts better than it ever has. The torque converter is so smooth and locks up great. Quality work.

375971_421729077864702_1308633755_n.jpg