• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

bad ass 4runner build!!!!!

sh*#break

im building a bad ass 4runner for trails that have been restored like walker and what rieter might be if it reopens.

this thing is gonna have all the bells and whistles; including heat/ac, power steering, leather interior, auto trans, 8track player w mp3, tinted windows, cup holders, and all kinds of cool ****, its gonna wheel like no ones buisness! if i get time i might even weld the rear end.....maybe i wouldnt want to wear out my street tires.

I just wanted to thank all the organizations that brought all the publicity to reiter and opened the eyes of all the tree huggin pussys out there that caused reiter to close. morgan out!:fawkdancesmiley:

NUTZ!!! that's so sick! can I take my wife's tarus wagon wheeling with you when your done? I know it dosnt have any lcd screens but it's pretty hard core.

What we need is a 84 honda :;

NUTZ!!! that's so sick! can I take my wife's tarus wagon wheeling with you when your done? I know it dosnt have any lcd screens but it's pretty hard core.

What we need is a 84 honda :;

yeah that honda sure was fun at reiter...i think we might have spilled a little oil tho when u stalled it in the water hahahaha. do you think the wife would let us groove her tires?

yeah that honda sure was fun at reiter...i think we might have spilled a little oil tho when u stalled it in the water hahahaha. do you think the wife would let us groove her tires?

That was the 83 honda, I was thinking of the 84 AUTOMATIC snow wheelin honda! snow wheeled more than most trucks! just a little dozer help :D

That was the 83 honda, I was thinking of the 84 AUTOMATIC snow wheelin honda! snow wheeled more than most trucks! just a little dozer help :D

remember going off the trail from switchback to the lower switchback? that was impressive!!! i believe that was a go around:haha:

remember going off the trail from switchback to the lower switchback? that was impressive!!! i believe that was a go around:haha:

That wasnt a trail, we flew off the road! :haha: I believe what we actualy did was shortcut a switchback. We're such bad, evil wheelers. :cheer:

I just wanted to thank all the organizations that brought all the publicity to reiter and opened the eyes of all the tree huggin pussys out there that caused reiter to close. morgan out!:fawkdancesmiley:

Is that the one you guys lit on fire and left at the rock garden?

hahahaha:haha: no that was a different one

I'm sure all the organizations would like to thank you for giving the tree hugging pussies something to complain about. :looser:

I'm sure all the organizations would like to thank you for giving the tree hugging pussies something to complain about. :looser:

And if you think this is serious for even a moment then :haha: Rube.

After my last weekend trip up there, I was pretty damn hammered and I know my piss was toxic... I really hope i dont get in trouble for pissing on some tree up there...:haha:

ding ding we have our first complaining tree hugging *****!!! let me guess you drive a hybrid wheeler....where r u from? stay there..