• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bad Seller. 85toyo

Koberg said:
Money talks ... Y'all are all full of it if someone offered you more money the next day and saying you wouldn't take it

Hell no!!!!!!!! If I made a deal with you today then its still a deal tomorrow and the next day no matter if someone offered me more money or even double the money. I gave my word and that and how people think of me is worth more than a few extra bucks. Sure the money would be great but a deal is a deal and you got to be a low life piece of **** with no character at all to welch on a deal like that.

I guess I am old fashion, If someone makes a deal with me then no matter what I will follow through with my word. Some folks need to remeber Money is not everything and it sure isnt worth loosing your respect over.

what a ****ing loser!!! low life, low down yellow belly snake in the grass loser. If your word aint worth anything you aint worth anything.

Re: Re: Bad Seller. 85toyo

Yep, Deal should be a Deal. A few years back a friend was looking for a 78-79 F250 to get a 44/60 for a XJ. A guy walked in my office and saw my pictures, he hooked me up with another guy that had a complete truck for sale for $500. I called my friend told him I had him covered, went to look at the truck and it was a snowfighter. Needless to say a deal was a deal and my buddy got a hell of a deal. I was still running a D44 for a while looking for a deal like I found him.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

kmcminn said:
This whole thing aggravated me cause. If I tell someone I will do something I do it. It sucks but sometime you end up with less money in your pocket when you keep your word. I still can't believe he hasn't commented on this thread yet.
The money isnt what got you screwed it's your cheap ass negotiating. Let's put this out there so everybody knows your way of doing things.
After I had agreed to help you with gas getting down here you asked if I had any other parts. When I asked what kind you replied I don't know I'm just trying to get whatever I can out of the deal. Now that didn't really sink in until the call was over but it really pissed me off that you would say something like that after I had agreed to help you out. Think what you want but in my opinion that was insulting.

85 toyo has always treated me MORE than fair on a bunch of stuff I've got from him. :dblthumb:

I can not say the same about other dealings I have had on this board, quite honestly I took a MAJOR ****ING awhile back on here and didn't start a thread about it.

Neither party is out anything except some cell phone minutes, so let's all go back to drool over the flashemifyougotem thread.

Do you know each other personally and trust each other or are you just 2 guys that made a deal via phone, email, etc? If it's the latter then I say it's the first guy to show up with the money is the winner.

Wonder why there aren't "Bad buyer" threads? I have had tons of people tell me they hand "money in hand" if I could hold it until X day or whatever for them, then they end up never showing or saying they don't have the money anymore and try to lowball.

jpony645 said:
Do you know each other personally and trust each other or are you just 2 guys that made a deal via phone, email, etc? If it's the latter then I say it's the first guy to show up with the money is the winner.
We met through messaging on here then on the phone. I don't personally know him

Speeding said:
Wonder why there aren't "Bad buyer" threads? I have had tons of people tell me they hand "money in hand" if I could hold it until X day or whatever for them, then they end up never showing or saying they don't have the money anymore and try to lowball.

x2

A deal is a deal! You broke the deal therefore the seller is at fault IMO I guarantee that KMCMINN is a man of his word it's not his fault he works out of town and couldnt just drop what he was doin and come pick the truck up :flipgotcha:

Speeding said:

x3
No kiddin, If i ever get jerked around like i did on some air shocks 4months ago.... I guarentee you'll see a post about me letting someone drive x miles and get here and leave empty handed. I wish I could remember who the asshole was that stood me up for 2 weeks but oh well.

I say a deal is a deal. I've had this same thing happen to me before when I was on the way to pick stuff up.