• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bad seller!

Plus some of those real skyline boys came through for me. Heard your not to well liked around those parts anyways. Not poking fun at little Travis or anything but I'm not the one that didnt hold up my end of the bargain. Just thought I'd let these other guys know not to expect to much out of buying something from you. If that 84 with a miss in the top end was your master piece I don't think anyone has anything to worry about on here.

intfight2ps4.jpg

sumo-internet-fight.gif

Re: Re: Bad seller!

This made for a funny quick read while tossing offerings to the porcelain god. I look forward to much hilarity to come from this, or a beating.

Sent from my garage

:popcorn: :fish: I had a bad taste in my mouth from a seller on here, they got something I'd like to have posted up right now in the classifieds but burn me once shame on you is how I feel about it and therefore didn't feel I should post up about them.

muddinmetal said:
Ok Josh, we're about the same age, how in the hell do you at least not recognize Arn Anderson? He was still wrestlin' all the way into the 2000s

I grew out of that **** at an early age and stopped watching it molaugh And everybody knows the Rick Flair "WHOOOOOO" :****: I never got into wrestling much, so fake it's dumb.

muddinmetal said:
Ok Josh, we're about the same age, how in the hell do you at least not recognize Arn Anderson? He was still wrestlin' all the way into the 2000s

He was too worried about doods at that age.. :****:

ibrokeit said:
He was too worried about doods at that age.. :****:

Shyiet, I been a pimp since the playground days SON! holdin' hands and gettin' kissed on the cheek in the tunnels of the playground equipment! I started early with the ladies.