• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Batman Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
redneckengineered said:
It's not talking ****. It was a request for you to learn to use periods so we all don't collectively feel like banging our hands against the wall whenever you post.

Feel free to tell us what you got under the hood and how much power you have. Maybe we'll all learn something. Or are you going to be like some of the other bouncers and act like your motor is built out of forged unobtanium, blown with ultra concentrated unicorn farts, and runs off pure 114 octane pixie dust and you make so much power it's a big fukkin secret because none of us could comprehend the actual number anyway?
I love this guy. Reminds me of Steve Howell who also has a way with words.

pholmann said:
This has the wife pissed off at me right now from yesterday. I had her help me load a jeep on a trailer and apparently direct instruction comes off as a **** too. I guess since I didn't say please honey will you and no baby like this, I'm a ****. I'm sure it probably does seem that way, but 15 years later she should understand that it isn't.

I am mentally incapable of instructing my wife on how to do any sort of physical labor or task without pissing her off and creating a gigantic argument. Its never once happened any other way. If I am nice, "Yes honey, please honey, here's how you do it sweety," I'm being an asshole for being sarcastic. If I am direct, "Put this here, twist this this way, park that over there," I am an asshole for being too direct. There is literally no way to communicate on projects without argument.

patooyee said:
I am mentally incapable of instructing my wife on how to do any sort of physical labor or task without pissing her off and creating a gigantic argument. Its never once happened any other way. If I am nice, "Yes honey, please honey, here's how you do it sweety," I'm being an asshole for being sarcastic. If I am direct, "Put this here, twist this this way, park that over there," I am an asshole for being too direct. There is literally no way to communicate on projects without argument.

Exactly!!!!

NATTY-CADDY said:
You are married to my wife. :****:

**** I thought I was married to his. Maybe I'm married to yours? Hell I'm all sorts of confused now :****:

bad80cj said:
I thought he was running a junk yard wheepow motor?

pretty sure I could break those 33 spline shafts with a 4cyl...

That's why I drive like ol grandpa now and run bald 39 Iroks. Don't want to spend $ on wheelin...

:dunno:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-21-12-40-59-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-21-12-40-59-1.png
    678.1 KB · Views: 127
well, this makes me happy that we have a "bought, not built" buggy...all I'm gonna say! carry on boys! :stir:

and before I get a reply of "my buggy beat your buggy at this race"... I'm the last person who cares about beating anyone at a race (except I like when I beat Nathan thumb.gif ) now that's good **** right there!

k_tiddy said:
and before I get a reply of "my buggy beat your buggy at this race"... I'm the last person who cares about beating anyone at a race (except I like when I beat Nathan thumb.gif ) now that's good **** right there!
flashemifyougotem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts