• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Beach report

P

If its free, its P
Dollars pad is awesome...he's done alot to make it very enjoyable and has done a great job. location o fit is kiler too.... the man did work !!! He lives real close to a restaurant called Flippers and it rocks.. we also found out that there are jelly fish that glaw in the water at knight... scared the crap outta HB she wasnt down with em LOL, I wasnt sure what they were either... I caught one in my hand and it felt slimey so I dropped it pretty fast cause didnt know if it would sting me or not... didnt.

HB caught a star fish that was real cool dollar got some pics of it... pretty cool.

lots of good food, and good times... Ill post a few pics later when I get em DL'd

hitit

( Im sure Ill catch **** for this pic.... but I did it for you guys not for me.... laughing1 )

[attachment deleted by admin]

OK this is Dollars Beach, and Dollars Ocean. He was gracious enough to let HB play in and on his Ocean and beach :afro:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Glad you and HB came down, hope she had a good time. I did. I don't get to spend enough time with youngsters, they make things fun.

thumb.gif

If/ when you get a chance shoot me the pics you got on your camera. I wanted to show Amber that starfish specifically... that was cool.

HB and I had a blast man, thanks again for having us down :afro:

just got back from the beach today. 1st W/E off from base/soft ball thumb.gif wished we'd hooked up P. where is the $$$ compound, going back in August. may sneak by if'n he'd be there. :drinkers:

wade

watkins said:
just got back from the beach today. 1st W/E off from base/soft ball thumb.gif wished we'd hooked up P. where is the $$$ compound, going back in August. may sneak by if'n he'd be there. :drinkers:

wade

He's on the bay near Orange Beach... call him, shoot he'll likely be there he only comes to the Ham to work anymore laughing1 soon as he gets done with a shift he's outtie... Think soon he'll be working from the new place actually ! :eek:

We are going back to Orange Beach in August for the boat races, i love to kick back a few with Dollar! thumb.gif

wade

We spent the day at Surfside today.
DAMN THE GULF IS HOT!!! Its like its screaming, I got hurricanes for you!

West loved it, it was his 1st trip. We threw down the pop-up, and chilled.

Luckily a sandbar had formed 50 feet out of so, so we were out there most of the day in ankle deep water, and he was crawling all over. I even got daddy pics of the whole event, but I'll spare everyone since you got the new driver for Triple Nickel pics.

HB is in Galveston as of today... there all week with my Mom and Mike.

They went to the Aquirium in New Orleans and she was stoked because she got to touch a shark.. said there was rays there but she didnt touch them because thats what killed the crocadile hunter laughing1 Thats good rational if you ask me. LOL

Post them shits Wyatt, he'll only be small like that for a short time bro ! thumb.gif

Paul you are so right.

Additionally, I saw no hot chicks to take pics of, sorry, no lie.

So here we are, the biggest bathtub I've ever seen.
IMG_3113.jpg

Daddy, I think I see a Hurricane!
IMG_3131.jpg

Bring'in Sexy Back!
IMG_3139.jpg

IMG_3155.jpg

Long day at the beach takes it out of a boy and his dog.
IMG_3156.jpg

Man Wyatt that boy had a looooooooooooong weekend, between samanthas party on saturday and the beach sunday he is probably the only person that was excited about monday. glad he had a good time saturday, adn looks like sunday was solid as well

We went to Destin, good times but the water sucked. Seaweed and jellyfish galore and very hot during the day. Hit the beach the first two days, women found out about jelly's and seaweed so they would not get in any more. We hung out at the pool the rest of the time. Hit up baytowne market a bunch and then did the back porch last night.

i am leaving for gulf shores on saturday morning for 5 days first vacation in 3 years i can't wait